Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
IOS - Apple ID / iCloud removal?

Quote:(01-01-2017, 10:03 PM)pvnk Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-01-2017, 10:01 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 09:05 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

It's becoming very difficult to sit here and watch this conversation. Literally none of you know what you're talking about. The iCloud lock is NOT stored on the device, it's stored on Apple's servers. Yes, there is a way to unlock it, but it's not a permanent fix, you will need to reapply on every update and sync because all it does is pretend to be apple and send the device the correct token. So far, the only one that has actually proven to be trustworthy and work is the one by iH8sn0w, but good luck making it work.

I've tried that. It didn't work for me. Really, there's no reliable way of removing an iCloud lock. By the time you try to get that method to work you are better off either buying a new device, or getting one second hand from someone you know.
Of course it didn't work LMAO. And NO YOU DID NOT TRY THAT because I don't think you have the password LOL. You'd be the first of millions.

It's entirely possible that he did try it, IIRC the password was at one point cracked. But, he is correct that there isn't any reliable way of doing it. Devices are cheap, just strip the old one for parts and buy a new one.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 10:01 PM)Skullmeat Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Infinitum Wrote:

Vouch for this.
Even though you can unlock iCloud once jailbroken, it is not the point here. We're talking about non-modified IOS here.

It's becoming very difficult to sit here and watch this conversation. Literally none of you know what you're talking about. The iCloud lock is NOT stored on the device, it's stored on Apple's servers. Yes, there is a way to unlock it, but it's not a permanent fix, you will need to reapply on every update and sync because all it does is pretend to be apple and send the device the correct token. So far, the only one that has actually proven to be trustworthy and work is the one by iH8sn0w, but good luck making it work.

I've tried that. It didn't work for me. Really, there's no reliable way of removing an iCloud lock. By the time you try to get that method to work you are better off either buying a new device, or getting one second hand from someone you know.
Of course it didn't work LMAO. And NO YOU DID NOT TRY THAT because I don't think you have the password LOL. You'd be the first of millions.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 10:10 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 10:03 PM)pvnk Wrote:

It's entirely possible that he did try it, IIRC the password was at one point cracked. But, he is correct that there isn't any reliable way of doing it. Devices are cheap, just strip the old one for parts and buy a new one.
If the password was cracked at one point, you should know it. I'd know it. If you're as involved in the community as you say you are, that's a resource that you would not "lose" or not have. Unlock solutions had bounties that were upwards of thousands of dollars. Don't give me this "he might've tried it", no he didn't lol. He literally just said he didn't. Furthermore, there's been NO coverage on the cracked password at any point in time and there's no authentic, legitimate, reliable, or even a LITTLE bit of evidence that someone used that software successfully with the decrypted password.

Furthermore, I'm pretty sure ih8sn0w released it as an April Fool's joke.

Quote:(01-01-2017, 10:03 PM)pvnk Wrote:

Maybe it wasnt that exactly, but @

pointed me to a private method he has. I didn't really look at the link and assumed that's what it was. My bad. Either way, it goes back to what I said: It can't be done. (Unless you have that password)

Quote:(01-01-2017, 09:05 PM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:45 PM)Infinitum Wrote:

Quote: (01-01-2017, 08:39 PM)pvnk Wrote:

lmao what are you talking about? jailbreaking =/= hacking =/= iCloud unlocks

Vouch for this.
Even though you can unlock iCloud once jailbroken, it is not the point here. We're talking about non-modified IOS here.

Quote:(10-27-2016, 06:33 PM)RA1N Wrote:

Hello,

Long time but, I have been neck deep in projects with work for the past 5 months...

Anyways..
Does anyone know of any ways to remove an Apple ID / iCloud account from an iDevice

This is a common issue I find at work (IT Support for Lowe's) where someone passes a phone from one employee to another and, then when the user has to do a full reset for enrollment the account is still active. Currently the only work around we have is contact apple or getting the end user to find the last user and request them to log out of it on the device... (More then not the first option is all we have)

Let me know if you guys know anything.... Sinister about this topic (;

Thanks,
Derek

The lock in question is actually an application called "Setup.app" that's in the Applications dir in the system partition. If you have an iBoot exploit, you can flash a modified root filesystem dmg through DFU mode. You'll need to rename the stock IPSW with a .zip extension and then decrypt the largest file inside that. Then you can remove the setup app and close that. Push the dmg to the user partition where there's a lot of free space. You then mount the dmg and flash the contents to over the system partition. Then you should be able to reboot to a home screen. The iCloud will still be signed in so you can't use any Apple services and the owner can track the device.

Just scrap it for parts.

Quote:(02-24-2017, 07:42 AM)TheCouchPullsOutButIDont1234 Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 06:33 PM)RA1N Wrote:

Hello,

Long time but, I have been neck deep in projects with work for the past 5 months...

Anyways..
Does anyone know of any ways to remove an Apple ID / iCloud account from an iDevice

This is a common issue I find at work (IT Support for Lowe's) where someone passes a phone from one employee to another and, then when the user has to do a full reset for enrollment the account is still active. Currently the only work around we have is contact apple or getting the end user to find the last user and request them to log out of it on the device... (More then not the first option is all we have)

Thanks,
Derek

The lock in question is actually an application called "Setup.app" that's in the Applications dir in the system partition. If you have an iBoot exploit, you can flash a modified root filesystem dmg through DFU mode. You'll need to rename the stock IPSW with a .zip extension and then decrypt the largest file inside that. Then you can remove the setup app and close that. Push the dmg to the user partition where there's a lot of free space. You then mount the dmg and flash the contents to over the system partition. Then you should be able to reboot to a home screen. The iCloud will still be signed in so you can't use any Apple services and the owner can track the device.

Just scrap it for parts.

Probably the best sarcastic response I've ever seen. Well done

Quote:(02-24-2017, 07:48 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (02-24-2017, 07:42 AM)TheCouchPullsOutButIDont1234 Wrote:

Quote: (10-27-2016, 06:33 PM)RA1N Wrote:

Hello,

Anyways..

Thanks,
Derek

Just scrap it for parts.

Probably the best sarcastic response I've ever seen. Well done
That method works for bootrom vulnerable devices...

this is just from my personal experience in regards to how i removed an icloud locked phone. there are other methods and legit services that are a bit costly for older

i called apple support and told them that an employee left our company and returned a device with that personnels icloud info. I told them i was not able to get in touch the employee, but that this device did belong to the company and I had proof of purchase. they asked what the apple id was and i told them the device was factory resetted via dfu mode i was not able to even get the full apple id info. so they basically had me upload a picture of the receipt thru a link they sent to me via email.

so, here's the thing i had a picture of the receipt but it was an incorrect receipt. so the imei of the iphone didn't even match the receipt, however it was of the same model. he told me to re-upload the receipt with the imei of the icloud locked phone written on the receipt. mind you, i was on the phone during this whole process. so i had to think quick and download a photoshop app and scribe the imei on the photo of the receipt. they said the process will take 5-12 business days and they will email me once it's resolved. literally 2 days later, i get an email stating this work order has been completed and i turn on the device and icloud was gone. no bullshit story, don't have time to write ficitional stories for amusement..

so now use your SE imagination based on what i told you from my personal experience and that's how you will get the icloud removed.

Quote:(04-26-2017, 02:01 PM)unlockgnitoz Wrote:

this is just from my personal experience in regards to how i removed an icloud locked phone. there are other methods and legit services that are a bit costly for older

i called apple support and told them that an employee left our company and returned a device with that personnels icloud info. I told them i was not able to get in touch the employee, but that this device did belong to the company and I had proof of purchase. they asked what the apple id was and i told them the device was factory resetted via dfu mode i was not able to even get the full apple id info. so they basically had me upload a picture of the receipt thru a link they sent to me via email.

so, here's the thing i had a picture of the receipt but it was an incorrect receipt. so the imei of the iphone didn't even match the receipt, however it was of the same model. he told me to re-upload the receipt with the imei of the icloud locked phone written on the receipt. mind you, i was on the phone during this whole process. so i had to think quick and download a photoshop app and scribe the imei on the photo of the receipt. they said the process will take 5-12 business days and they will email me once it's resolved. literally 2 days later, i get an email stating this work order has been completed and i turn on the device and icloud was gone. no bullshit story, don't have time to write ficitional stories for amusement..

so now use your SE imagination based on what i told you from my personal experience and that's how you will get the icloud removed.
Lit