Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 548 Vote(s) - 3.59 Average
IOS RAT?

Hey guys I'm pretty new to this whole RAT thing.. and I'm just wondering if there are any RATS for IOS systems?(iphone,ipad,etc.)

As far as I know there is but not many are public - I haven't personally tested any of them out either. I'm surprised nobody has answered you yet as this is a rather common question I find.

None of them have been released, they are totally private, those are literally exploits created by pure professional hackers and they have values exceeding the million dollars...

Sure, they aren't difficult given a few prerequisites (not on iOS 10, jailbroken or running internal build, dyld patches installed). however, you aren't going to get much from them. You would need a new code base for every major build and would have to ensure that they don't update (unless using something like libTIFF injection). Doing anything remote is out of the question in iOS, you don't have the skill or the time, but if you wanted to make one from scratch you would need a HUGE understanding of Aarch64 and Mach.

If you find a man who has developed an IOS rat, then he is probably one of 5 in the world. This is never going to be a thing my dude.. I'm sorry

Project I released around a year and a half ago:

[To see links please register here]

It's designed to backdoor cydia packages to give you a persistent reverse shell. Very barebones but will definitely get the job done. Only works on jailbroken devices though.

I don't think there are any public because Apple does care about security.

A finical review of the man is appreciated by all majority groups of the world. It has been marked or the struggle and

[To see links please register here]

in the phase of the elements. The true story is deposed for the finical ambit for the concerned individuals.

As far as IOS goes pretty much impossible.
There are exploits out there for IOS but 90% of them are not malware related in the slightest.
However this is different with mac ....theres lots of mac malware out there these days if you look hard enough.

This?
Anyone know if this exists yet?