Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 208 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
IPhone 6 iOS 13..1

I’ve got an IPhone 6 on IOS 13.1 any chance I could downgrade to any unsigned updates for me to be able to jailbreak?

Next year, cancel support for updates for this model.

Quote:(06-02-2019, 11:23 AM)Harryler100 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I’ve got an IPhone 6 on IOS 13.1 any chance I could downgrade to any unsigned updates for me to be able to jailbreak?

Quote:(07-21-2019, 05:27 PM)Sirel Wrote:

It will be very difficult but you can do it. But why? Why you don't sell your old iPhone for $ 100 and buy a new one? You can

with these guys add 200 bucks and buy 8 iPhone

No, you can't downgrade to an unsigned copy. You always need the signatures (SHSH2+nonce). If Apple has stopped signing them AND you didn't make a copy of them while it was still valid, then no you cannot downgrade. The OS uses those signatures as the encryption keys for the boot process. Without them, even if you install the OS, it won't run.

This thread Is over 6 months old.

@"Harryler100", do you still require assistance?

Quote:(12-16-2019, 08:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

While the thread is old, the information I provided is relevant regardless.

Quote:(12-17-2019, 12:39 AM)phyrrus9 Wrote:

Quote: (12-16-2019, 08:27 PM)mothered Wrote:

While the thread is old, the information I provided is relevant regardless.

Agree.

I'm not questioning your reply, but rather the OP's request for assistance- namely whether It's been fulfilled.