Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 399 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Ideas for Easy beginner Projects

Hey guys!
I've recently learned the basics of python and created a simple guessing game. I was wondering what are some projects that are easy to build and can steadily expand my knowledge with coding python.

I do Java and learnt a lot from coding hacking tools special rats and bots...

Well it depends on what you need actually. Most python script's I've code I've made to make things easier for me. Automatic notifications, check if the resources on my website are online, notify me when the price changes of a cryptocurrency. Things like that, also you don't have to code something unique.

They're a million proxy checkers out there for example but it doesn't hurt try coding one yourself. While it will probably not be the best one out there, you'll still learn from it.

I also started learning python about a month ago....... For practise purpose i created scripts like admin panel finder., sql injection finder, omegle bot.....

Like you, one of my first programs was a guessing game. Although other people have suggested moving on to more "advanced" programs such as "hacking" tools, I would recommend you take your time. It's more profitable to make a simple program right than a complex program half-right.
Learn some simple web scraping: a nice beginner project is to scrape a bot-friendly web page and process the data you have collected.
Take this page:

[To see links please register here]

Grab the necessary data and calculate the average temperature of the whole world.
It may not be glorious, but it'll be satisfying. :smile:

If you need any help, please do PM me.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(03-20-2017, 08:19 AM)Axlip Wrote:

Hey guys!
I've recently learned the basics of python and created a simple guessing game. I was wondering what are some projects that are easy to build and can steadily expand my knowledge with coding python.
:smile:

This is rather hard question that have no right or wrong answers. I will suggest you dig into areas/category of computing(#ArtificialIntelligence/#MachineLearning #Cryptography, #Web #SystemsProgramming #MachineVision etc...) that most attracts, excite and constantly motivates you. In essence pick a project in the area you are most attracted to.

Yes, like @'sab2r' said, do something that interests you.
Do you have an "end goal"?

Quote:(03-20-2017, 08:19 AM)Axlip Wrote:

Hey guys!
:smile:

If you want we can work on some projects together

Hm...

You could make some web bots, or an instant massanger, or a simple RAT...

Depends on what route you want to take. To name a few options:
Algorithms and data structure:

Networking:

(additionally,

)
App development: