Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 690 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Implementing Tagging and Excluding Filters with Solrj / Spring Data Solr

I am trying to implement a Solr Facet search with multi-select on a field. To take this example:

[To see links please register here]

, I would like to generate this call to solr:

q=mainquery&fq=status:public&fq={!tag=dt}doctype:pdf&facet=on&facet.field={!ex=dt}doctype

I am not sure how to call this using solrj (java) as I don't want to add a simple filed but I need to include the tagging and excluding (!tag=dt and !ex=dt). Any ideas what the java code should look like?

I am using Spring-Data-Solr which seems to be too basic to make such an advance call. So I think I need to go a level lower and use solrj. Either solution would be great (solrj or spring-data-solr)

With [link][1] I can do this :-

ModifiableSolrParams params = new ModifiableSolrParams();
params.add("fq", "{!tag=dt}doctype:pdf");
params.add("facet.field", "{!ex=dt}doctype");

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

The following block should create the querystring you want.

<!-- language: java -->

SimpleFacetQuery query = new SimpleFacetQuery(new SimpleStringCriteria("mainquery"))
.addFilterQuery(new SimpleQuery(new Criteria("status").is("public")))
.addFilterQuery(new SimpleQuery(new Criteria("{!tag=dt}doctype").is("pdf")));
query.setFacetOptions(new FacetOptions("{!ex=dt}doctype"));

solrTemplate.queryForFacetPage(query, YourBean.class);

Using `SolrQuery` (which is a subclass of `ModifiableSolrParams` from the other answer):

solrQuery.addFilterQyery("{!tag=dt}doctype:pdf");
solrQuery.addFacetField("{!ex=dt}doctype");