Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 481 Vote(s) - 3.64 Average
India bans 43 more Chinese apps; China opposes Indian government’s move

Quote:(12-04-2020, 07:22 AM)fsociety Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-04-2020, 01:46 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (12-03-2020, 10:14 PM)dals Wrote:

I think it's very funny thinking that in China you can't talk about a lot of "dangerous" topics or you get in big troubles, but if other countries bans chinese apps, the governament gets angry and talks about """""freedom""""" the don't have for their apps (that sometimes are really dangerous for users).

This couldn't be more apt. I recently bought a

, and within minutes of using HydrogenOS you can get a pretty good idea about how little they value freedom. HydrogenOS comes with all Google Apps stripped, location access is almost compulsory, and removing it all (rooting/bootloader unlock) takes a bit more effort.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hydrogen Os Mean One-plus , but i hear that they give pure OS maybe after boycott of honor phone from America , china plan something new...

OnePlus has generally been more international in nature, since they use OxygenOS for phones released in other countries. Huawei and other companies have also begun to offer more localized versions. The shortsight is, the Cyberpunk phone has only been released in China. It's possible a firmware update or custom recovery will save people that imported phones, or Oneplus will make OxygenOS more cross-compatible.

People have always imported Chinese phones directly, but a combination of Android 11 and no custom recoveries is likely to cause some friction.

Quote:(12-04-2020, 07:41 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (12-04-2020, 07:22 AM)fsociety Wrote:

Quote: (12-04-2020, 01:46 AM)Oni Wrote:

This couldn't be more apt. I recently bought a

, and within minutes of using HydrogenOS you can get a pretty good idea about how little they value freedom. HydrogenOS comes with all Google Apps stripped, location access is almost compulsory, and removing it all (rooting/bootloader unlock) takes a bit more effort.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Hydrogen Os Mean One-plus , but i hear that they give pure OS maybe after boycott of honor phone from America , china plan something new...

OnePlus has generally been more international in nature, since they use OxygenOS for phones released in other countries. Huawei and other companies have also begun to offer more localized versions. The shortsight is, the Cyberpunk phone has only been released in China. It's possible a firmware update or custom recovery will save people that imported phones, or Oneplus will make OxygenOS more cross-compatible.

People have always imported Chinese phones directly, but a combination of Android 11 and no custom recoveries is likely to cause some friction.

i like new feature of android 10 finally they allow us to record internal sound audio ,so we dont need root every time... i am on android 9 hope my asus phone give android 10 otherwise i have to root the phone for such small thing , i see xiamoi allow us to record internal sound ...after android 7 law change some permission for privaacy so google has to disable it.