Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 493 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Introduction

Hello, everyone! - again, actually.

Some of you may remember my other account: @

[To see links please register here]

- your [mostly] friendly Hitler Pikachu, to which I no longer have access. This is due partially to bulletproof encryption on one of my drives, and my own stupidity in not making a backup of my KeePassX data years ago. But, whether it's under this account or the other, I don't mind. I'm just glad to be back. I don't even know if I could recover that username, because I can't really prove it was me in the first place. I could maybe provide some information only that user and the mods would know, or something along those lines. But it's not a big deal, and I don't think the Admin would even permit it for OPSEC reasons (i.e., I could be trying to dox). So, an explanation of my absence would have to be that I got bored. Not of 0day.red, but rather of the work I was doing before. I used to blog and smash stacks for a company I worked for, and they only paid me for work I did, it wasn't hourly or on a salary basis as it wasn't technical work per se. I did a lot of security for their servers but the company decided they were going another way. I didn't like the new management and their tactics, so I quit shortly after the new CEO took the reigns. But, we'll skip it for now.

I'm a contract security researcher, smashing stacks and opening boxes for a living. I have a new job in my field which I've been very busy at making my career. It's very fulfilling so far in information security and I don't have to work for a government agency or private contract work anymore. Now I do work for large companies, usually data recovery lately. Around 2015, I was recruited as a senior analyst and researcher. Non-government, salary wages, lots of pen-testing and field work involving systems, data and recovery. I love it, so far, I get an office desk and I have much free time at home now. I'm able to spend time with friends and I choose to use it instead for journalism and doing what I like, rather than spending it 100% of the time at work, doing ordinary, boring things on a daily basis.

Since I was gone, it looks like some pretty big changes were made but I hope the IRC is still up. I'd be down for some nostalgic chats, maybe, if you'll have me? Other than that, I'll get into what my skills and professional aspirations are and give some insight into who I am and what it is I do for a living. I do have to redact certain information but that's because I signed an NDA for my salary. I'm still a grey-hat for the most part. Usually, I'm in the field pen-testing, evaluating security standards, implementing protocols and developing work practices that benefit both the company and its workers. I have a long, drawn-out resume so I'll spare you the details. I dabble in a lot of things from remote and physical IT to technical writing. I used to hack boxes for fun, now I do it for a paycheck, which was always my dream from the beginning.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and if you want to know more I am available whenever. I'll try to reply in a timely fashion.

One of the most detailed Introductions I've read In quite a while, welcome aboard.

Quote:Since I was gone, it looks like some pretty big changes were made but I hope the IRC is still up
Feel free to join our

Thanks, I don't use it often but I'll stop by at some point.

Quote:(05-23-2021, 11:14 AM)vittring Wrote:

I don't use it often but I'll stop by at some point.
It's entirely up to you.

If you have any questions or concerns about this board, simply shoot me a PM.

Hi. I'm a newbie there. Basically, I'm a professional photo editor at photolixa.com. Photolixa is an image editing service provider. We have best practices with the global top-level brands around the world. We have more than 5000 partners. We do millions of images in years. Check out the list from Clipping path, Ghost Mannequin, eCommerce Product photo editing, and retouching to simple small to large volume quantities, we accept orders. Keeping Commitment is our key to success. Photolixa is a queen of the Clipping path industry.

Quote:(05-25-2021, 08:33 AM)jacobphotolixa Wrote:

>replies to the wrong thread

But, it's nice to meet you, even if I didn't ask for your resume.