Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 718 Vote(s) - 3.55 Average
Introduction

Hello,

I am SxTxN, and that's the only alias/username you'll know me by.
I have been a member of this forum for a little while now, and decided to finally make a introduction.

Soo here it goes....

Hello, my name is SxTxN...
I operate a DMM-50 Machine at a cold fucking meat works called Silver Fern Farms.
It's a lovely job, good people, and good money.

I live in New Zealand, and at the moment I am working, instead of being a miserable fucking coon sitting in my bedroom masturbating while playing on the PS4....

I like to learn new things, and create things.

At the moment I am saving up to make my own little business that makes body armor, knives, maybe guns(one day lol)....

I look forward to being a part of a great community.

My Fucking KIND REGARDS,

SxTxN

(sore fucking fingers)...

I shall be the first to welcome you to our community.

Nice Introduction, I thoroughly enjoyed reading It. If you have any questions or concerns, simply ask.
See you around the forums.

Welcome to 0day.red, I am even a new member also, working my way up there with the top people. Even tho I am not a staff member, I am glad to see new members here! As I was told, make sure to read the rules, and enjoy your stay! Cant wait to see what you shall be posting!

"
I live in New Zealand, and at the moment I am working, instead of being a miserable fucking coon sitting in my bedroom masturbating while playing on the PS4.
"
Just call me out in your introduction why don't ya. Welcome.

Quote:(02-17-2017, 02:45 PM)FurryRock Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

"
I live in New Zealand, and at the moment I am working, instead of being a miserable fucking coon sitting in my bedroom masturbating while playing on the PS4.
"
Just call me out in your introduction why don't ya. Welcome.

Lol, well ahh thanks for the welcome bud. Hmu sometime, be cool to make new friends on here

Salam Alekum man nice introduction I hope you stay with us here.
If you need help feel free to PM me, just start by reading the rules.
See you around :smile:.

lol, that was "interesting"

Welcome to the forum. If you haven't read the rules yet, please d so, as we have them for a reason.

Hope to see you around!