Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 160 Vote(s) - 3.71 Average
Iphone 11 John Lewis

Quote:(12-28-2020, 03:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (12-27-2020, 08:20 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Next and last step is making sure they don't block the IMEI. Any tips for that?
An an SE'er, you have very little to no control of what actions they decide to take on their end.

If the IMEI Is placed In a pool of blacklisted numbers, It will be declined when attempting to activate the phone with a given carrier.

Well, I guess that's just having good luck. Although I think the risk is lower when ordering from Amazon instead of ordering from Apple directly. Let's just hope it doesn't happen. Yet, if it does, can I still unblock it somehow?

Quote:(12-28-2020, 07:18 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Well, I guess that's just having good luck. Although I think the risk is lower when ordering from Amazon instead of ordering from Apple directly.
Yes, It's less likely to happen with Amazon as opposed to the manufacturer of the device.

Let's just hope it doesn't happen. Yet, if it does, can I still unblock it somehow?
It can be changed, however the TAC (Type Allocation Code) which Is the first 8 digits of the IMEI number, Identifies the model & manufacturer of the device.

This means, If you spoof/change the IMEI number It will not be dedicated to the device and upon activation with a given carrier, It may well be rejected. That said, It will work with carriers who neglect to check the device It belongs to. As a safeguard, leave the first 8 digits, and change the remaining numbers. This way, the IMEI number will show up to It's corresponding device and can be activated thereafter.

Quote:(12-29-2020, 02:43 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-28-2020, 07:18 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Well, I guess that's just having good luck. Although I think the risk is lower when ordering from Amazon instead of ordering from Apple directly.
Yes, It's less likely to happen with Amazon as opposed to the manufacturer of the device.

Let's just hope it doesn't happen. Yet, if it does, can I still unblock it somehow?
It can be changed, however the TAC (Type Allocation Code) which Is the first 8 digits of the IMEI number, Identifies the model & manufacturer of the device.

This means, If you spoof/change the IMEI number It will not be dedicated to the device and upon activation with a given carrier, It may well be rejected. That said, It will work with carriers who neglect to check the device It belongs to. As a safeguard, leave the first 8 digits, and change the remaining numbers. This way, the IMEI number will show up to It's corresponding device and can be activated thereafter.

Alright, I'm not sure if I fully understand. Do I have to change the IMEI, and how can I do that exactly? Or should I just try my luck and try to register the phone like any regular phone.

Quote:(12-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Alright, I'm not sure if I fully understand. Do I have to change the IMEI, and how can I do that exactly? Or should I just try my luck and try to register the phone like any regular phone.
It's not a straightforward procedure to change the IMEI, so I'd say to go ahead with your SE.

Worst-case scenario, you can always sell the device If the number Is blacklisted.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 02:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

It's not a straightforward procedure to change the IMEI, so I'd say to go ahead with your SE.

Worst-case scenario, you can always sell the device If the number Is blacklisted.

Alright, thanks! The restitution is confirmed by Amazon and will be added to my creditcard in a few days.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 11:25 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 02:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-29-2020, 05:39 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Alright, thanks! The restitution is confirmed by Amazon and will be added to my creditcard in a few days.
You're welcome.

It's great to read the SE worked In your favor.
Well done.

Quote:(12-30-2020, 11:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 11:25 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Quote: (12-30-2020, 02:49 AM)mothered Wrote:

You're welcome.

It's great to read the SE worked In your favor.
Well done.

Phone works, with the SIM activated. Refund is accredited to my account. So for now I would say this SE is a succes!

Quote:(12-31-2020, 11:00 AM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Phone works, with the SIM activated. Refund is accredited to my account. So for now I would say this SE is a succes!
Excellent.

The document you signed was only required to move forward with your claim. I was very confident It wouldn't be used otherwise, hence recommended to sign It.

You've done very well with the SE.

Final update: it took a while and quite some e-mail exchange with Amazon but the airpods pro have finally been processed and the refund has been credited.

Quote:(02-13-2021, 07:58 PM)Leonidas76 Wrote:

Final update: it took a while and quite some e-mail exchange with Amazon but the airpods pro have finally been processed and the refund has been credited.
Excellent to read, well done.