Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 286 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Iran's Internet Shutdown

Quote:(10-26-2022, 01:47 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I have friends over there and they tell me it's absolute chaos. They have to leave the town to get internet access currently.
Terrible to say the least.

I haven't been up-to-date with the latest happenings, so Is there any Indication of how long this will continue?

Quote:(10-26-2022, 01:59 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (10-26-2022, 01:47 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

I have friends over there and they tell me it's absolute chaos. They have to leave the town to get internet access currently.
Terrible to say the least.

I haven't been up-to-date with the latest happenings, so Is there any Indication of how long this will continue?

I think this is going to go for a while bare minimum another month or the rest of the year. The people are taking a stand and attempting to create their own revolution. Some have adopted a new anthem and I think it's time they stand up and demand a change. A lot of people aren't aware how bad people in other countries have it.

Quote:(10-26-2022, 02:05 AM)Charlie Sheen Wrote:

The people are taking a stand and attempting to create their own revolution.
It may become quite Intense.

Some have adopted a new anthem and I think it's time they stand up and demand a change.
And rightly so, good on them.

A lot of people aren't aware how bad people in other countries have it.
Yes, a lot Is taken for granted and It's only realized when they've personally experienced It.

Quote:(10-14-2022, 01:50 PM)2nd2N0NE Wrote:

Have you noticed that Iran has completely shut down the Internet... They did it In fear Of foreign Influence on protests...
Here is the full article in case you are interested...:

is it still, shutdown or better now?

It's crazy to think a whole country(?) could have all its internet going through a single source that can get shut off, reminds me of china really

they did a good job, we must stop disinformation