Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 412 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Is Minecraft Good?

Once you buy the game, Minecraft will eat you away for 2 weeks, then it will start to get boring. That is until you try out multiplayer or learn how to mod your minecraft. After getting mods, you will never get bored. If you are feeling lonely there are some awesome servers out there to connect with.

I used to be pretty damn addicted to this game its fun until you build everything I your imagination lol.

I also have an account or two you can play on as long as you don't change the password

I think that it is fun for him mostly because he is 9. I like watching all the things that you can build and I know it is mentally stimulating for him because I can barely get him away from the game long enough to eat, which may end up being an issue lol but I do think that it is neat. What I don't like is when he and his friends don't get along and blow each others buildings apart. Then they all get mad at one another and yell at one another. I am in no way saying this game is for everyone, everyone has their own opinion, just putting my two cents in on the game

It really depends on your likes, But me I love it. Althought I only play offline since I don't have any money to buy premium.

Minecraft is AMAZING! You can build anything. The only limit is your imagination. People have built full-scale cities with working transportation, theme parks, and many more exciting things.

It depends a little bit on how creative you are but also your survival skills. If you're creative it's a really fun game, you can make almost everything you can imagine. Nevertheless, if you're not that creative but you do have some awesome survival skills, this game is something for you too! Survival is the best mode for me. You need to kill pigs, grow wheat, build a house in order to survive. It really is fun! I recommend this game to anybody.

Its okay by yourself, but with friends its just simply amazing and the sky is the limit.

I am playing on my minecraft server as I type this. It is awesome, and people get bored of it because they run out of creativity. you can create some awesome stuff on there, my friends and I just started a server today. It is fun, but if you play on normal the whole time and just try and survive it gets boring. see what you can create, you could make a whole town and some other sweet stuff. it's awesome.

I think it's a pretty fun game if I say so myself. I even have a hosting company I like it so much.