Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 406 Vote(s) - 3.42 Average
Is there a functioning way to download Widevine DRM protected Streams

I tried to download some videos streamed on a Film Festival website with youtube-dl. I figured out that the video is protected with Widevine DRM.

I tried to find a functioning way to crack it. I'm pretty sure there is a way as torrent sites are full of Netflix content.
The best tutorial I found was this on from the piratebay:

[To see links please register here]

That requires a chrome extension called widevine-l3-decryptor. It is supposed to crack the encryption key. However, the project seems to be deprecated by now. It's not working for me.

Does anybody have an idea how to do this? Or maybe just a hint there to look for more info.

Thanks in advance!

getwvkeys.cc/ supposedly works, no idea how to use it though, trying to find a tutorial or something

Widevine DRM does not work very well with such festivals. Platforms relative to YouTube in my experience did not give good results either. I haven't found a better option for me yet, but yours sounds pretty interesting. Thanks for the useful tips! You can find it by

[To see links please register here]

. It's a reliable service to download software, movies or games. I am using piratebay since 2020 and it's still one of the best torrents in my life because I can find everything I need there. Yesterday I even downloaded new episodes of Harley Show. It's a godsend, buddies.