Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 674 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Judgement - Official Info Thread

[Image: islaut7wNWFlC.png]

Official Judgement information thread.

[Image: Judgement.png]

Leaders:
  • [To see links please register here]

[/*]
  • [To see links please register here]

Official Group Description:
Judgement is a gaming group that is focused on casual gaming, but with the hard twist of competitiveness to join.
To be a part of Judgement, you must beat one of the leaders in an online game.
Every once in a while we will have tournaments with prizes, that may have even more of a twist.

F.A.Q. -
  • Q: How do I get into Judgement?

• A: The only way to get into Judgement is if you beat one of the group leaders in an online video game, as the group description states.
  • Q: What if I don't have an Xbox, or what if I'm out of gold and can't play? Is there any other way I can get into the group?

• A: Sadly, no. The Xbox 360 is the only console both Hoodie and Sanctuary own, there isn't much we can do about that.

Hidden Content
    You must

[To see links please register here]

or

to view this content.

• Q: What types of "prizes" will be available from these tournaments the group will be holding?

• A: Points will vary from XBL, MSP, PSN cards, PayPal money, an upgrade on DZ (if you're not upgraded to Emerald or Sapphire), and etc...
    • Q: Are all recruitment matches 1v1 games, or 2v2 games? If it's a 2v2 game, what if I don't have a partner?

• A: This will vary on the game you are challenging the leaders in. Preferably, the matches will be 2v2.
      If you're unable to find a partner, PM one of the leaders and we'll try to work something out.
      All matches will have 3 matches, the best 2 out of 3 wins.
    • Q: So if I beat one of the leaders in a game, I get in automatically, right?

• A: Wrong. That is only the first step, and it will give you a 90% chance of being accepted, but you may still be denied for whatever reason.
    • Q: I lost. :sad: Can I immediately try out again?

• A: No. You may only try out once every 1 week.
    • Q: What games I may challenge the leaders in?

• A: Please PM which group leader you wish the challenge, asking which games they own that they're willing to challenge you in.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please leave them in a post below.
    Thanks for reading. :smile:

What video game?

Can it be any game, Like CoD or Battlefield ?

If so, I may be interested in this Sanc :smile:

Nice group btw !

Glad to see a gaming group and I am also pleased you're changing away from your current userbar; it's terrible.

Nice usergroup you have here, Sanc. Have you selected a designer to create your next userbar?

Seems like a nice group. The nly thing I truly don't like is the username color as it makes you look more like an admin.
Sadly, I only own a Ps3 so I can't join the group.
Also, would you guys be always recruiting, then?

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:02 PM)Uzi Wrote:

Nice usergroup you have here, Sanc. Have you selected a designer to create your next userbar?

It'll most likely be Ocean.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:03 PM)Diamond Wrote:

What video game?

Nice group btw !

I don't own BF3 anymore, but the games range from CoD, Gears, GTA, some Arcade/Indie games, etc.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:06 PM)Four Wrote:

Seems like a nice group. The nly thing I truly don't like is the username color as it makes you look more like an admin.
Sadly, I only own a Ps3 so I can't join the group.
Also, would you guys be always recruiting, then?

There weren't that many other colors to chose from, and this one fits the name best. I personally like it though.
And yeah, we'll always be recruiting.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:14 PM)Wonders Wrote:

Glad to see a gaming group and I am also pleased you're changing away from your current userbar; it's terrible.

It was only a temp. to get the group started, we never planned on keeping it forever.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:16 PM)G‎‏ ‎‏‍‎‎‏ ‎‏‍‎ Wrote:

I like this UB honestly, but its your group :3

Anyways, I wish I still had my Xbox as I could kick both your asses :wink:

Sure.

I like this UB honestly, but its your group :3

Anyways, I wish I still had my Xbox as I could kick both your asses

Quote:(07-28-2013, 09:03 PM)Diamond Wrote:

What video game?

Nice group btw !

I do own Battlefield Bad Company 2, but not three anymore. When I originally bought it I hated it, so I sold it. But I may buy it back again once the price drops. Plus a side note to everyone who's interested in the group, if you can find an online game (pc), to where we both can play and we're (Sanc and I), are okay with it, I suppose that'll work to. Otherwise, it'd be unfair.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 10:16 PM)G‎‏ ‎‏‍‎‎‏ ‎‏‍‎ Wrote:

Quote: (07-28-2013, 10:14 PM)Hoodie Wrote:

Quote: (07-28-2013, 10:12 PM)qwee Wrote:

So only xbox gaming?
That's sad, I were looking forward to pwn both of you in Counter Strike.

I have the shittiest computer known to man kind, otherwise I would had taken you up on that.

If you can't run CSS, you need to throw that shit out.

Why in world would you mention the worst CS release... :sad:

On topic: Good luck with this group, I hope that you'll expand to PC though.

Quote:(07-28-2013, 10:16 PM)G‎‏ ‎‏‍‎‎‏ ‎‏‍‎ Wrote:

Quote: (07-28-2013, 10:14 PM)Hoodie Wrote:

Quote: (07-28-2013, 10:12 PM)qwee Wrote:

So only xbox gaming?
That's sad, I were looking forward to pwn both of you in Counter Strike.

I have the shittiest computer known to man kind, otherwise I would had taken you up on that.

If you can't run CSS, you need to throw that shit out.

I can't even run minecraft, believe me..I tried..