Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 632 Vote(s) - 3.47 Average
Kaleidoscope - Show You Can Watch in Any Order (Trailer_

There's a new TV show coming to Netflix with a bizarre premise. The episodes won't be numbered, but labelled by colors (i.e. Blue, Red...). The show has been engineered in a way that the episodes can be watched in any order.

Based loosely on real events, the show is centered around the heist of a vault and spans over a 25 year period. Giancarlo Esposito (from Breaking Bad) will be in the show.

Finished this series today, would recommend it.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 10:03 PM)Lupin Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (01-14-2023, 09:55 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

The only good thing about this television show is Giancarlo Esposito.

I wouldn’t say he’s the only good thing about the show. I was unsure about the concept of watching each episode in any order, but I was impressed with how it was produced and I enjoyed it thoroughly.
All of the other actors in Kaleidoscope are terrible. Giancarlo Esposito is extremely seasoned and talented and far surpasses the other actors to the point where he feels completely out of place.

Quote:(01-14-2023, 09:55 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

I wouldn’t say he’s the only good thing about the show. I was unsure about the concept of watching each episode in any order, but I was impressed with how it was produced and I enjoyed it thoroughly.

I found the premise of this show to be very intriguing and of course the fact that Esposito is in it. The show itself i thought was pretty good, i love a good heist so I may be a little biased. It was a tad cheesy at times due to the voiceover but could have been worse. I loved how seemingly unimportant things that happen throughout end up playing a massive role in the heist, like when the flowers were placed at the reception area for example. The thing i did not like was the fact that they marketed it to be some kind of revolutionary viewing experience when in reality they've just shuffled the order of the episodes, it would have been more interesting if ever single netflix user had their own random shuffle order but i dont think thats the case. Its seems like the same effect could have been made by shuffling the order of the episodes. That said I definitely recommend it, what order did you guys watch it in? I only changed the order of the last 2 episodes which I am SO glad i did, the second last episode plays out like a finale

Quote:(01-14-2023, 09:55 PM)Jacob Harlon Wrote:

Rufus Sewell was also pretty good, he always plays the villain.