Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 842 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Kaspersky Trial Reset 2019 KRT CLUB 3.1.0.29 ATB Final

Quote:(02-26-2020, 08:22 PM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I actually tried It with the license still active, and It failed to reset.

It's not a problem- simply apply It the moment It expires.
That's what it did for me when I tried on my computer with the trial still active. I only use these tools when the trial is expired anyways.

I hate that the trial reset for ExpressVPN for Android doesn't work anymore. I loved it lol.

Quote:(02-27-2020, 11:22 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-26-2020, 08:22 PM)mothered Wrote:

I actually tried It with the license still active, and It failed to reset.

It's not a problem- simply apply It the moment It expires.
That's what it did for me when I tried on my computer with the trial still active. I only use these tools when the trial is expired anyways.

I hate that the trial reset for ExpressVPN for Android doesn't work anymore. I loved it lol.

I've noticed this as well.

ExpressVPN seems to have tightened their software to prevent such circumvention. I must say though, It Is a very stable and responsive VPN.

Quote:(02-28-2020, 03:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

ExpressVPN seems to have tightened their software to prevent such circumvention. I must say though, It Is a very stable and responsive VPN.
Yup and it sucks in my opinion. More than likely it's from people not following the full instructions to not share data with ExpressVPN. That's one of the major ways they find out about cracks, resets, and so forth. Most people just want to use it to get the trial and don't pay attention to the other steps to prevent them from finding out about you "cheating" them, so to say. It's the most stable and the fastest VPN that I have used by far. I've tried around 7 different ones on computers, phones, and tablets, it was the best from my experience.

Quote:(03-01-2020, 04:32 PM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (02-28-2020, 03:24 AM)mothered Wrote:

Yup and it sucks in my opinion. More than likely it's from people not following the full instructions to not share data with ExpressVPN. That's one of the major ways they find out about cracks, resets, and so forth. Most people just want to use it to get the trial and don't pay attention to the other steps to prevent them from finding out about you "cheating" them, so to say. It's the most stable and the fastest VPN that I have used by far. I've tried around 7 different ones on computers, phones, and tablets, it was the best from my experience.

All It takes Is a few users to abuse the cracks/activators, thus ruin It for everyone else.

Along with countless others, I've also tried ExpressVPN and do agree that It's very stable (minimal dropouts) and quite responsive. At the moment, I'm navigating via Windscribe VPN Pro. It's only been a few days and so far, so good.

Quote:(03-02-2020, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

All It takes Is a few users to abuse the cracks/activators, thus ruin It for everyone else.

Along with countless others, I've also tried ExpressVPN and do agree that It's very stable (minimal dropouts) and quite responsive. At the moment, I'm navigating via Windscribe VPN Pro. It's only been a few days and so far, so good.
That it does. That's cool. I remember starting out years ago with CyberGhost and a couple of others before I discovered ExpressVPN.

Quote:(03-03-2020, 01:10 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (03-02-2020, 02:56 AM)mothered Wrote:

That it does. That's cool. I remember starting out years ago with CyberGhost and a couple of others before I discovered ExpressVPN.

I've also used CyberGhost a few years ago, when It was available as a free service. It served Its purpose well.

At the moment, I'm testing

. It's been running for 3 days without loss of stability and functionality. I'm keeping a close eye on It to see precisely how It performs over a number of weeks.

I like the GUI, very user-friendly and simple to navigate around Its features.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(03-03-2020, 08:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

I've also used CyberGhost a few years ago, when It was available as a free service. It served Its purpose well.

. It's been running for 3 days without loss of stability and functionality. I'm keeping a close eye on It to see precisely how It performs over a number of weeks.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That's cool, it looks pretty good. The performance seems good so far from what you're saying about it as well. I might have to look into it as an alternative. But, I think I'll probably doing like I said and paying for a subscription to ExpressVPN. Yeah, several years back CyberGhost was decent. Nothing special, but it was ok for what I used it for.

Quote:(03-04-2020, 12:59 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

Quote: (03-03-2020, 08:29 AM)mothered Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

That's cool, it looks pretty good. The performance seems good so far from what you're saying about it as well. I might have to look into it as an alternative. But, I think I'll probably doing like I said and paying for a subscription to ExpressVPN. Yeah, several years back CyberGhost was decent. Nothing special, but it was ok for what I used it for.

If ExpressVPN serves you well, there's no reason to warrant a change.

All my accounts are cracked and tend to go down every so often, so I always have backup VPNs from different providers. Moreover, I run simultaneous VPNs- both NordVPN and ZenMate work well together.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(03-04-2020, 03:06 AM)mothered Wrote:

If ExpressVPN serves you well, there's no reason to warrant a change.

All my accounts are cracked and tend to go down every so often, so I always have backup VPNs from different providers. Moreover, I run simultaneous VPNs- both NordVPN and ZenMate work well together.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

I wouldn't get rid of it by no means, I just like having options as well. That's one thing I like about NordVPN with the obfuscated servers. That way you're going through two VPN servers.

Quote:(03-05-2020, 12:10 AM)Streetspeed10 Wrote:

That's one thing I like about NordVPN with the obfuscated servers. That way you're going through two VPN servers.

Agree.

On my main system used for exploiting, I have NordVPN and IPVanish running simultaneously, and then connecting to the Tor network. This barely scratches the surface of my overall configuration. In terms of privacy, anonymity and lack of uniqueness, It's heavily configured leaving nothing to chance.

Back on-topic, thanks again for the contribution.