Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 770 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Kinda lost with groups

Hey guys

Not sure if this is the right place.... but I kinda feel lost with groups....

from what I can read is like secret societies that share a common goal?

is that why I don't see these groups??? I need to be part of one to see their posts and things like that?

Thanks.

Groups are just collections of members with a common interest. For example, if you like Anime, you apply to join Otaku because it's an Anime focused group. If you like programming, you join IDE because it's a group of programmers. Lunar is super ambiguous and none of the members actually seem active, but they are focused on computer hardware pretty much.

As for the advantages of joining a group, they get a sub-forum to privately discuss in, a Discord channel to chat in and a userbar to let people know what group you're in (For example, my current group is Legends). You have to apply to these groups and meet their individually specified requirements and after that it's up to the group leaders if you get in.

As for "don't see these groups" I'm not sure what you mean. In this group sub-forum you can see all the application threads for official groups stickied at the top, and unofficial groups/posts are in the main section. As for the members, some wear the userbar and others don't, it's up to each individual member if they want to represent their group publically or not.

Understood.

Thanks a lot.