Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 721 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
(Kotlin) Backend Internal error: Exception during code generation

I was getting the same error. But in my case, I was writing unit test case and my test case name was too long. like this...

@Test
fun `check invocation of sendMessageWithImages on invocation of sendMessage when isUploadImageValid and reponse is success with no error`() { //test implemantation}

I find this culprit by thinking, what unusual, I am doing here, that we not supposed to do in real android programming. So think like this. If any given solution not work for you.
Thanks

This problem went away when I restarted Intellij. It happened for the following:
```
sealed class ApiException(error: String) : Exception(error) {
class UpdateException() :
ApiException("Failed to update")

class GetException() :
ApiException("Failed to get")
}

```

In my case the problem was related to Unit tests like Vishnu Singhal mentioned above. But not with the long test name, instead the problem was that I used quote sign in the test name like this:

fun `fetchUserData @ "by default"`()

The tests were running successfully on developers with MacOS, but for Windows users it was a problem with encoding probably. The solution was to remove quote signs from test name

Simply try with 'Invalidate Caches/Restart' if you face this during jetpack compose development.