Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 216 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
"Lamborghini" of Chariots Discovered in Pompeii

A chariot was found preserved in Pompeii. It's likely this chariot could have been used by one city's playboys, when the volcano went off.

Quote:

[To see links please register here]

called the chariot "an extraordinary find" which "has no parallel in Italy thus far."

The chariot is preserved in remarkable detail, officials say, with four iron wheels, metal arm- and backrests, and a seat perched atop that could sit one or two people. Notably, the chariot is adorned with metal medallions depicting satyrs, nymphs and cupids, suggesting the possibility that it may have been used in marriage ceremonies.

"I was astounded," said Eric Poehler, a professor at the University of Massachusetts Amherst with a specialty in traffic in ancient Pompeii. "Many of the vehicles I'd written about before ... are your standard station wagon or vehicle for taking the kids to soccer. This is a Lamborghini. This is an outright fancy, fancy car."

[Image: f1xjAsy.jpeg?1]

Archaeologists worldwide expressed similar excitement Saturday over the announcement. "Still wrapping my head around the latest incredible discovery,"

Sophie Hay of the University of Cambridge. "My jaw is on the floor just now!"

Jane Draycott of the University of Glasgow. A single exclamation point did not suffice for historian and writer Rubén Montoya, who

that Pompeii "does not stop giving us surprises!!!"

The ancient city of Pompeii has been the subject of fascination and archaeological digs for hundreds of years. It was buried in volcanic ash from Mt. Vesuvius nearly 2,000 years ago, a disaster that preserved in incredible detail the buildings and ephemera of the city, and even the shapes of the bodies of the Romans who once walked the city's streets.

Read More:

Totally agree with you! I read same articale as you posted