Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 506 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Learn the Basics to Website and Server Hacking

nice tutorial, not yet finished reading , need to dissolve info first hehe

This should be considered to be the new bible of website-based hacking :thumbs: . This tutorial answered almost all my questions about this theme! Thanks for this great Tut.

Very detailed... but still Arabic to a noob like moi.

defacing ?

shell uploading?

provide a pdf thar would be better for all members

thanks a lot! this helped me out big time. I look forward to more of your threads.

Quote:(10-02-2012, 05:34 PM)NgativeZero Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

by the way, I was wondering if there was a way to communicate between 2 computers like an instant messenger, but using Telnet? I try to use the CMD screen as much as possible, so is there a way to talk over telnet? if so, I'd like to know how, if it's not too much trouble.

post ur cmnt in general discussions lol

by the way, I was wondering if there was a way to communicate between 2 computers like an instant messenger, but using Telnet? I try to use the CMD screen as much as possible, so is there a way to talk over telnet? if so, I'd like to know how, if it's not too much trouble.

Nice work dude.... you have done a lot of hard work for it.... i like it... :thumbs:

tq.............

------------------------------

Completely amazing, in fact the best hacking tutorial I have ever read. Well designed, informative touches almost all the subjects. Amazing, amazing, amazing.