Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 205 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Learning to draw portraits

Quote:(07-19-2017, 11:27 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

There are artists who can do this and better:
[Image: 11-pencil-portrait-drawing-girl-by-maryjane.jpg]

Is It just me, or Is her left pupil/Iris (viewing the Image as we see It) a little displaced, thereby appearing somewhat cross-eyed?

The other eye doesn't seem to follow the same coordination.

Quote:(07-19-2017, 12:07 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-19-2017, 11:27 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

There are artists who can do this and better:
[Image: 11-pencil-portrait-drawing-girl-by-maryjane.jpg]

Is It just me, or Is her left pupil/Iris (viewing the Image as we see It) a little displaced, thereby appearing somewhat cross-eyed?

The other eye doesn't seem to follow the same coordination.

Now you mention it, I see that too. Although, if you were to take photos of people like that you would notice that actually happens. Perhaps they used a photo reference? XD

Quote:(07-20-2017, 07:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Although, if you were to take photos of people like that you would notice that actually happens. Perhaps they used a photo reference? XD

Yes, you've made a valid point.

Don't get me wrong, the Image Is magnificent. What I mentioned just caught my eye (or should I say, I caught her eye).

Quote:(07-20-2017, 03:54 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-20-2017, 07:25 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Although, if you were to take photos of people like that you would notice that actually happens. Perhaps they used a photo reference? XD

Yes, you've made a valid point.

Don't get me wrong, the Image Is magnificent. What I mentioned just caught my eye (or should I say, I caught her eye).

Yeah. I sometimes "edit" when doing life-drawing etc so that it looks more natural as a still image. Often the flaws and odd features like that are less obvious in real life, as an animated human being. Yet, more obvious as a permanently still recreation.

Quote:(07-21-2017, 04:16 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Yeah. I sometimes "edit" when doing life-drawing etc so that it looks more natural as a still image. Often the flaws and odd features like that are less obvious in real life, as an animated human being. Yet, more obvious as a permanently still recreation.

I'd love to have the talent (like yourself) In drawing and the like. However, I'm terrible. It's something I cannot master.

Perhaps my mind Is that far embedded In computing (programming, cyber security etc), that It doesn't apply Itself to other sectors of a complete different nature. Regarding yourself, your work Is spectacular, keep at It.

Quote:(07-21-2017, 06:35 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-21-2017, 04:16 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

I'd love to have the talent (like yourself) In drawing and the like. However, I'm terrible. It's something I cannot master.

Perhaps my mind Is that far embedded In computing (programming, cyber security etc), that It doesn't apply Itself to other sectors of a complete different nature. Regarding yourself, your work Is spectacular, keep at It.

It's something that can be learned well enough, but requires significant effort and time.
I really appreciate your comments! It's reassuring that it's coming out well enough at this stage!

Hey, there's studies coming out about different types of intelligence, perhaps you're better wired towards some tasks over others! I am by no means good with computing!

Quote:(07-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

It's something that can be learned well enough, but requires significant effort and time.
I really appreciate your comments! It's reassuring that it's coming out well enough at this stage!

Hey, there's studies coming out about different types of intelligence, perhaps you're better wired towards some tasks over others! I am by no means good with computing!

You're always welcome and always will be. I appreciate fine work when I see It.

I'd love to see the studies of different levels of Intelligence. It'll be an Interesting read. I never took you as an average computational user. The nature of your posts, accuracy, relevance and (at times) In depth analytical replies, had me thinking that PCs are your forte. I've been Involved with computing from when the good old 16 Bit "Windows 3.1" was around In the 90s, so It's become second-nature.

Anyhow, I'm getting off topic here. If and when you have the time to contribute, I certainly look forward to viewing your work.

Quote:(07-22-2017, 06:21 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-21-2017, 11:00 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

You're always welcome and always will be. I appreciate fine work when I see It.

I'd love to see the studies of different levels of Intelligence. It'll be an Interesting read. I never took you as an average computational user. The nature of your posts, accuracy, relevance and (at times) In depth analytical replies, had me thinking that PCs are your forte. I've been Involved with computing from when the good old 16 Bit "Windows 3.1" was around In the 90s, so It's become second-nature.

Anyhow, I'm getting off topic here. If and when you have the time to contribute, I certainly look forward to viewing your work.

When I dig them out, I'll be sure to share them on here and tag you!
I'm somebody who grew up with PCs from the age I could learn to read and write, so in that sense I'm pretty fluent with using machines... Beyond that, I'm lucky if I can identify hardware pieces and purposes, and I can only do very basic troubleshooting xD I ought to learn more, but there's a long list of things I'd love to learn!

Thank you again! I'm working on an image that is supposed to be a self-portrait, although it's not gone quite the way I hoped. Once finished, I'll share it anyway.