Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 559 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Lets fuck with these guys for shits n' grins.

This post was never meant to be a calling for a personal army.
Over time, too many people misunderstood what I meant and we're only making me
out to look like an asshole. So I've decided that I will remove this post,
and to apologize so that there will be no confusion.
Minecraft server storm posts are LQ anyways so I don't plan on posting any more.

Apologies,
------DarkMuse

Would if I actually had an account to play with.

Quote:(03-03-2014, 06:15 AM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would if I actually had an account to play with.

Lol I like you Satan. Why are u in MC then xD

This thread is retarded, sounds like a personal problem.

Just because you're butthurt that you got banned from a server doesn't mean we are too.

Quote:(03-03-2014, 06:30 AM)Crypt Wrote:

This thread is retarded, sounds like a personal problem.

Just because you're butthurt that you got banned from a server doesn't mean we are too.

Well technically, a thread isn't living so it cannot be retarded.... :tongue:

But more seriously, I wasn't asking for a personal army I just posted it for anyone who wanted to screw with some people. If you dont like it then I apologize that you decided to look at a thread in the Minecraft section.... Not trying to be an ass just sayin'; what did you expect.

We are not your personal army. Request denied.

If this thread name would be in any other section than the gaming one I would've been scared...
Also put your e-penis back in, kid.

Quote:(03-03-2014, 11:39 AM)BlueScreen Wrote:

We are not your personal army. Request denied.

I'm sorry I didn't make myself more lucid, I did say, however, that I wasn't asking for a personal army and that it was for the fun. It's just that some people like to screw around on servers I'm sorry that I even posted this.

Quote: (03-03-2014, 04:14 PM)Jolly Wrote:

If this thread name would be in any other section than the gaming one I would've been scared...
Also put your e-penis back in, kid.

I guess I'm confused by what you mean by scared, and putting my e-penis back if you would clarify I could maybe explain better? I'm not very good with words but I'll try.

That's just uncalled for, leave them be.

Quote:(03-08-2014, 07:15 AM)Eminem Wrote:

That's just uncalled for, leave them be.

I wasn't trying to be mean. I was trying to help these kids out originally and trying to tell them that they needed to get better plugins, but then they started being assholes, as I said, in which case I moved on to poisoning them which took way too long. So I got myself banned, and posted the server on here because some people like screwing around with stupid kids. Sorry if it offended you but they deserved it in my opinion.