Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 1034 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
[LinkedIn] How to overcome the limit of 3000 invitations + 13K LEADS [LinkedIn]

[LinkedIn] How to overcome the limit of 3000 invitations + 13K LEADS[LinkedIn]

Hello, i am a new members, so if you appreciate this trick give a rep ! [Image: smile.gif]

All right guys, let’s get some connections;
Steps are very easy;

1] Create a group in LinkedIn (An interesting one)

2] Then go to group settings, and next ‘Invite people’ (left side panel)

3] It ask to Upload a CSV file, don’t need to be a CSV you can upload a TXT files or something.

4] Now you need leads, a lot of them, if you want this work. (Download mine)

5] So when it’s done, just wait, i have upload 3k and i got 800 connections ‘cause people are interested.

Obviously, not all people that you invite will add you to their connections.

But the fact of inviting 13k lead, many will want to connect with you.

Notta Bene : Maximum leads per upload is 3k, but you can upload again and again and again and again……zzzzz

Below you will find my LinkedIn profile, don’t hesitate to connect, endorsement, and recommandations. (I’ll returns every things)

So thank’s for reading guy’s and Enjoy the CircleWorld.

Connect with me !

[To see links please register here]

13K Leads : Zip Files

VirusTotal Scan :

From Belgium. (Sorry for that english)

hi... i hear a lot about linkedin... but dont know how touse them for business purposes... what you share here is a startup for me optimized the network.. i will learn more about this... then i will try your method..thanks...

I havent hit my 3K invite threshold as yet but when I do I heard the only way to up this is to beg and clear the invites that have not been accepted.

thanks +1 rep

Kindly would to reupload
thanks

Wonder how effective this is as of today.