Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 252 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
List of SQL Injection vulnerable sites (comment them here)

Just some useful sites for hackers. Please comment if you know any...
Ill add some of the ones I have found after I get out of school today...
Comment any vulnerable sites here!!
heres a good list for starters:

[To see links please register here]

currently working on this site:

Anybody else working a project in SQLI?

just find them on google"SQL Injection vulnerable sites" and you will find plenty of those .

Quote:(01-31-2013, 11:58 AM)aabee Wrote:

just find them on google"SQL Injection vulnerable sites" and you will find plenty of those .

Except not a lot of people release them in lists like that, so when it does happen, they're saturated like fuck in a matter of 24 hours.

-.- seriously? I'll put together a short list right now if you like, just need to know google-fu.

I timed myself, a little over 6 min.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Got through 6 pages of Google.

here you go guys:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(02-01-2013, 06:25 AM)Cyber-Savage Wrote:

here you go guys:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

damn cyber not bad thanks

No point listing random SQLi vulns. The point of hacking is targeting, not fucking around for no reason.

Quote:(02-03-2013, 10:41 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

No point listing random SQLi vulns. The point of hacking is targeting, not fucking around for no reason.

You can still pracice and play with around it to expand your knowledge though, in my opinion.

Quote:(02-03-2013, 12:50 PM)INST1NCT Wrote:

Quote: (02-03-2013, 10:41 AM)Ultimatum Wrote:

You can still pracice and play with around it to expand your knowledge though, in my opinion.:blush:

especially if you are a starter like me... and also, hacking is not even about just targeting, it should be targeting with a REASON, which seems to be the thing that some hackers are missing.

Quote:(02-04-2013, 12:48 PM)cr33pyguy Wrote:

especially if you are a starter like me... and also, hacking is not even about just targeting, it should be targeting with a REASON, which seems to be the thing that some hackers are missing.

Yeah some hackers simply want to say "I'm a hacker" so they can be cool and impress people, or feed their ego, w/e. I got into it to accomplish goals, and overcome the obstacles between me and those goals. That's what hacking is truly for.