Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 803 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Logi SE

Hello everyone, the representative asked me for an invoice. He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice. Why are they so stupid and who is verifying the bills?
Also is there anything I can tell them so SE can continue?

Quote:He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice.
What part of the Invoice couldn't he verify? Order number, retailer etc?

If It's real, there wouldn't be a problem.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 10:25 AM)mothered Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote:He says we couldn't verify the invoice even though I gave him a real invoice.
What part of the Invoice couldn't he verify? Order number, retailer etc?

If It's real, there wouldn't be a problem.
The invoice is absolutely correct, I checked and downloaded it from the seller's invoice inquiry tool and sent it to the representative. I don't know which part of the invoice they couldn't verify but the invoice is the one the seller sent me.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

The invoice is absolutely correct, I checked and downloaded it from the seller's invoice inquiry tool and sent it to the representative. I don't know which part of the invoice they couldn't verify but the invoice is the one the seller sent me.
In that case, they're mismanaging and complicating the claim.

Ask them to justify why It cannot be verified.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

I have requested this information, awaiting a response from them.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 01:56 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 10:49 AM)zinatron Wrote:

Good.

Please tag me when they reply.

Quote:(01-06-2023, 03:08 PM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 01:56 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Quote: (01-06-2023, 11:15 AM)mothered Wrote:

Good.

Please tag me when they reply.
The representative again refused. Message from the representative: Unfortunately, we were not able to validate the receipt from the retailer. Without a valid itemized copy of your proof of purchase we cannot proceed with your claim and have no choice but to reject it. If you wish to provide a valid receipt/invoice as requested, we will reopen your claim.

Quote:(01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

The representative again refused. Message from the representative: Unfortunately, we were not able to validate the receipt from the retailer. Without a valid itemized copy of your proof of purchase we cannot proceed with your claim and have no choice but to reject it. If you wish to provide a valid receipt/invoice as requested, we will reopen your claim.
Given them the same receipt, and they'll reopen the claim.

Perhaps another representative with common sense will validate It. If not, once again ask which part of the receipt Is not valid.

Quote:(01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

Perhaps another representative with common sense will validate It. If not, once again ask which part of the receipt Is not valid.

This thread is a little old, but i got the exact same response from Logi today...

I wonder if its because i have used a same drop address? But i havent se'd logi in at least 2 years?

Anyway something is making them reject my claim, not sure if i should start again?

Quote:(03-18-2023, 08:57 PM)Craig1690 Wrote:

Quote: (01-11-2023, 01:02 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (01-10-2023, 09:00 PM)zinatron Wrote:

This thread is a little old, but i got the exact same response from Logi today...

I wonder if its because i have used a same drop address? But i havent se'd logi in at least 2 years?

Anyway something is making them reject my claim, not sure if i should start again?
I cannot blindly comment.

I don't know your account and order history, nor the events of your SE.