Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 688 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
Logo Design: From Beginner To Professional

Learn to design professional logos without any experience in an easy and simple way.

What you'll learn -
Learn to create Logos
Learn to create brand logos

Who this course is for:
▪️people that want to learn to create logos
▪️people that want to learn to create brand logos

Paid course link :

[To see links please register here]

Free course Link :

Nice one.

I'll pass this onto the designers at work. Although It's their profession, who knows, they may learn a thing or two.
Appreciated.

Thats nice Thanks much mate

Man this is good stuff, thank you for the share ?

Thanks for sharing here. I would like to share something about SVG Quotes. You can easily explore more than 25 SVGs in one place. Just try here

I hope you will enjoy it. LOL!

Thanks for reviving this, I'd like to check this out also. Thanks for the contribution op

I missed this thread when it was first posted - This looks like a great resource. I would love to learn about logo design.

Even though making a logo is difficult, I still do it. Nice share btw

thanks for sharing good stuff