Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 534 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Logo for Sinisterly

Would you make me a (free) avatar?

I really like this image! It's very flashy (no pun intended).

I can understand you wanting to improve it for use on the forum, but unfortunately, as others have said, the image doesn't suit the theme. The theme consists of block, flat colours with very clean and defined edges. Your image is the exact opposite. It's not bad because of that, it's just a very different style. I wouldn't want you to compromise a nice image to make it fit the theme, as I think you'd have to lose a lot of features that make the image interesting.

I agree that it dosn't fit the theme, but it looks great!

I think it's nice, and cool. But it doesn't really fit in with the more "modern" theme of the site.

Quote:(03-05-2017, 03:33 AM)P1L0T Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Would you make me a (free) avatar?
PM me

it's nice but I don't like it because it hurt eyes

Quote:(03-05-2017, 11:36 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

it's nice but I don't like it because it hurt eyes :smile:
Lol how does it hurt your eyes?

Quote:(03-05-2017, 01:59 PM).FADE Wrote:

Quote: (03-05-2017, 11:36 AM)Mr.Kurd Wrote:

it's nice but I don't like it because it hurt eyes :smile:
Lol how does it hurt your eyes?

I like dark images.

When I made this I was trying to frame it as raw pure energy of the website, so that explains the brightness

Quote:(03-05-2017, 02:59 PM).FADE Wrote:

When I made this I was trying to frame it as raw pure energy of the website, so that explains the brightness

It's a nice feel. But it honestly would only look good with the circumstances you put in.

Honestly. If there was an animation with that building up and then there's like a bright effect, and the shiny glow afterwards is moving, that would be a cool animation. But it would honestly just look plain ugly with how simple the SL theme is.