Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 227 Vote(s) - 3.68 Average
Looking for a new game to play

Hey peeps!
I'm looking for a new game to play, something to waste some time on.
I'm openminded for new games, just post what you got on your mind and I'll respond asap :smile:

I can't really play any "serious" FPS games nowadays because of my shitty internet.

I prefer MMOs.

You prefer MMOs, you say? That's alright man and to be honest about that? I don't play any kind of MMOs through my time. I'm rather terrible at it, for real. Well I'd suggest looking into these if you are interested, they've got a wide range of MMOs in this link and it may get your attention while reading it's gameplay etcera.

[To see links please register here]

Try out the new arcade game called "State of Decay"

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:13 AM)Feat Wrote:

Well, what systems do you have? That could help me think of a game for you.

My computer specs?
Six core CPU
16GB ram
4tb storage
GTX 660

I think I can handle todays game without any hassle.

Well, what systems do you have? That could help me think of a game for you.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:37 AM)qwee Wrote:

All of them are FPS games. Read the OP. I can't play FPS games because of my internet.

Oh.

I only really play FPS, my bad. I saw "I can't play___ because of my internet", I'm a selective reader.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:26 AM)Feat Wrote:

Nah, I meant system. But since you're a PC gamer(nice to know there are more than two, including myself), I can recommend some.

Garry's Mod
Counter Strike: Source
Battlfield Free-To-Play
Black Ops 1
World at War
COD4

Thats all I can really think of for now.

All of them are FPS games. Read the OP. I can't play FPS games because of my internet.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:16 AM)qwee Wrote:

My computer specs?
Six core CPU
16GB ram
4tb storage
GTX 660

I think I can handle todays game without any hassle.

Nah, I meant system. But since you're a PC gamer(nice to know there are more than two, including myself), I can recommend some.

Garry's Mod
Counter Strike: Source
Battlfield Free-To-Play
Black Ops 1
World at War
COD4

Thats all I can really think of for now.

Quote:(06-24-2013, 03:52 AM)Feat Wrote:

Oh.

I only really play FPS, my bad. I saw "I can't play___ because of my internet", I'm a selective reader.

It's okay. No harm done :smile:

It would be awesome if the game were botable as well, so I don't have to play all the time

I would recommend Smallworlds