Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 470 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Looking for workers / Social Engineer callers, paying $10k+ [Not clickbaiting]

From the title you're probably thinking, this is most likely clickbait and that there is no way we're paying 10k+ for this,
I'm here to tell you it is not. Of course it is much more complicated than you might think but the pay really is that high for each successful Social Engineer attempt.

To clarify, this is not refunding or any of those kind of Social Engineering, with the kind of Social Engineering we do it is something where you get challenged and you don't just plainly follow a script, it is much more complex than that,
you'll need to stay calm in the call, portray yourself as confident and most importantly make believable things up on the spot.

This is not some sort of scam, payments are partially paid upfront and we can show proof of funds of ov
er 6 figures,
but you won't have to worry about that yet as the main hurdle is getting passed the hiring process.

Requirements:
- American/Canadian accent
- 18+ years old
- Good microphone
- Confident
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Able to make stuff up on the spot
- Flexible

If you're interested send me a voice message on my tele account @blackrockCEOtelling me about yourself and why you are the right pick for this job.

Ending hiring on 15th August.

Moved from Social Engineering to Buyer's Area.