Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 354 Vote(s) - 3.44 Average
[ MICRO DIGITAL BUSINESS JOURNEY ] How I launched with $13 and made $2200 already

oups double post.... Check the next post, I answered all your questions.

Quote:(07-29-2019 01:35 AM)tupac Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

You are welcome inboxtycoon

It's really my pleasure to share this kind of info, my personal fulfillment comes from seeing people making it in life, no matter what country or situation they are in.... and trying to help is literally my only hobby.

Modestly, I'm of the lucky guys who used computers when they were as big as a room wall, and since Internet started, I'm a huge believer that, it is the solution.... to make our lives easier, and that, it can really solve MOST of the daily challenges... from lack of knowledge, resolving cultural ignorance (racism), economic struggles etc... the rest is all about action.

Coming from 3rd world, I know by experience, it's THE SOLUTIONto all human beings, unfortunately, they just don't realize that YET, as they are still lost busy in the "stupid distractive internet matrix" lol... one day... one day Neo will save us all.

Cheers.

Questions about any step? welcome.

Tupac, nice journey thread here. Yes... one day we will save ourselves.

Quote:(04-26-2020 08:49 AM)tupac Wrote:

Hi
Plenty to find here, but it all depends on your niche/ market.
Here is how to find PLR.

1) Do researches here using the domain name of the product you want, I always get faster results this way.
search
InfoBusinessUniversity.com
you will find thousands of HIGH QUALITY IM plr, even full 12 weeks training your can resell as courses this weeketc, the thing is, they are a bit old and most of them are in text... I talk about that in my old posts.... Yo can literally start your own course this week or rewrite them as ebooks etc.

Another domain to search here is
toolsformotivation.com
They have quality audios to resell as short audio books.

o resume, find the author you like and his website, search here by name or by domain... see what you got

2) There are websites that sell them for low prices, I mean, I cant recall names now, When plr is out, usually you find it elsewhere at a broken price.
Fiverr used to have a lot there
seoclercks or similar.
I'm thinking of a marketplace now, it sells only PLR but do not remember

3) You can always start with 2 or 3 products, no need to have a library ready when you are not selling... In my case, i got them here, from 2 known authors, I started with few, then added more, then bought licenses in wholesales/ promotions hen i started making money.

It all depends on your niche.... can I tell us what is it to help you find some?

The sky and you imagination is the limit, do not focus only on videos PLR to resell as is.

I just gave you a key to the kingdom and you should pay me lol.
Kidding... just act while you are stuck with virus, sell at low prices first then do whatever to grow after.

More than that.... I seriously do not know what else to explain, as all is here.

Take action people, in one weekend, a simple site of 3 or 4 pages you can be started.

Cheers

Amazing! Thanks a bunch Tupac!
I'm in the dating and relationship niche.
Once again Thank you!

Great progress report. Well done and thanks for sharing your journey.

Just a question: Why would you host your download files on S3 rather than having them uploaded within EDD itself and stored on the WP site backend?

Am I missing something?

Looking forward to see your journey and unlock

I have started reading the thread, and ... WOW !!!

Now I'm going to study it.

Thank you.

Let me see it, please.

Hi,

First of all, let me give you my congratulations. Your strategy and the way you carry it out is an inspiration to me.

Some questions: do you sell the complete PLR pack or just the videos? Do you sell the course or the PLR business?

great forum,thank you