Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 729 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
Mac, Windows, and Linux Vote

I'm still for the Mac

Windows FTW <3. I love Windows. It's a lot original then both of the ones listed .

I've only ever used Windows as my OS. I was more than satisfied with Windows XP and I used it for a long number of years before unfortunately upgrading (or downgrading) to Windows Vista. But since Windows 7 I have been happy with my OS.

Mac OSX is extremely bad IMHO. Windows all the way.

Windows is always the way to go, I hate mac with a passion, sorry fan-boys. Don't hate please. :3

Windows, been using it since my family got their first computer with Windows 95, it was awesome.
Been using Windows 7 since it came out, Windows 8 is horrible.

It depends what you need the computer for and who you are (noob/experienced).

I personally like Windows. since you can do a lot of things with it ^_^

Meh, for my average nerd usage of gaming and forum browsing, W7 suits me perfectly.

If I was looking for a family PC I'd use OSX.
If I was a programmer I'd use nix.

Surprised no-one has voted for Linux yet.. :< Linux all the way