Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 575 Vote(s) - 3.45 Average
Magento custom theme pulling in images but not styles or scripts

I have a magento store where I am trying to develop a custom theme. I copied the files from skin/frontend/default/default and app/design/frontend/default/default to skin/frontend/occasions/occasions and app/design/frontend/occasions/occasions respectively, then went to system->configuration->design and changed all the package and theme text boxes to occasions, but when I load my site, it pulls in the images from occasions/occasions but not the css or js, which it is pulling in from base/default.

Any ideas? Here is a code sample from the head tag to illustrate my issue:

<link rel="icon" href="xxxxx/skin/frontend/occasions/occasions/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="shortcut icon" href="xxxxx/skin/frontend/occasions/occasions/favicon.ico" type="image/x-icon" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="xxxxx/skin/frontend/base/default/css/styles.css" media="all" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="xxxxx/skin/frontend/base/default/css/widgets.css" media="all" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="xxxxx/skin/frontend/base/default/css/print.css" media="print" />
<script type="text/javascript" src="xxxxx/js/lib/ds-sleight.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="xxxxx/skin/frontend/base/default/js/ie6.js"></script>

The problem was that when I used the filemanager on site5 to copy the files across, it removed the css files from the css folder and moved them up a level, to skin/frontend/occasions/occasions/. When I recreated the css folder and moved the css files. this resolved the problem.