Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 127 Vote(s) - 3.65 Average
Make Money Shopping Online

Hey 0day.red! I have a new method of making money online just by shopping online! The way you get money is by using an extension called

[To see links please register here]

, You basically go onto websites where you would shop online for (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Etc) and you use their cashback feature to make money! Unfortunate they only have 2 ways of cashing out, PayPal and E-Checks. You install the Extension onto chrome and just go shop on any major site, activate cashback, buy something from the site and boom! You get cashback!

If you refer with my link you can get $5 for signing up!

This site pays too and I just got paid around 3 days ago since this post. I got paid $10 ECheck from them!
[Image: sHLrl0f.png]
[Image: S8yjumo.png]

Quote:just go shop on any major site, activate cashback, buy something from the site and boom! You get cashback!

So do you have to spend money to make money?

Quote:(12-27-2019, 04:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote:just go shop on any major site, activate cashback, buy something from the site and boom! You get cashback!

In a sort of way, Yeah. I use it to get cashback on some big online purchases I make and I usually save it up.

Quote:(12-27-2019, 11:48 AM)Hysho Wrote:

Quote: (12-27-2019, 04:48 AM)mothered Wrote:

In a sort of way, Yeah. I use it to get cashback on some big online purchases I make and I usually save it up.

That seems fair enough.

If you're a huge fan of online shopping, the cashback will accumulate to a decent amount over time. Moreover, compared to other similar services, the payout Is a lot more.

This sounds more like rebates than making money. Do they ever give you more than you spend? Did you get any items you would have purchased anyways?

Quote:(12-27-2019, 04:34 PM)Oni Wrote:

This sounds more like rebates than making money. Do they ever give you more than you spend? Did you get any items you would have purchased anyways?
I made a purchase of 1 dollar and i used a referral so I got 4 dollars profit I believe.
I do not know where the extra 5 came from though probably bought something on amazon and i got it because of it maybe.
Yeah I got the stuff I purchased anyways