Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 553 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Make us a userbar, banner, and ficon! [Win 20$!]

> GFX group
> Can't make userbar?

I'm a little worried for this group, to be honest.

Quote:(08-08-2013, 12:59 PM)Shinrei Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-08-2013, 12:05 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Interesting. If you are a GFX Group why not make a strong impact by creating the userbar yourselves? Show people what you guys are made of? Oh and you will not be getting good entries if all you are offering is a spot in the group.

Well I guess you could say that it is a slightly smart move from their part. They ask someone to make a UB,Banner and icon for the group and in return they let that person join. That way the person that made the set would be in the group and the group would have "made" it.

However it can be that the current members of the group doesn't specialize in making UB's. Therefore they cannot make a good looking one and they ask someone who can. Like if the members are best at making Signatures, intros, 3D art and so on.

But I still agree that the members already inside of the group should make it.

You have a point but, I was not addressing the issue in a mandatory approach. It was merely a suggestion from my part.

Quote:(08-08-2013, 12:05 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Interesting. If you are a GFX Group why not make a strong impact by creating the userbar yourselves? Show people what you guys are made of? Oh and you will not be getting good entries if all you are offering is a spot in the group.

Well I guess you could say that it is a slightly smart move from their part. They ask someone to make a UB,Banner and icon for the group and in return they let that person join. That way the person that made the set would be in the group and the group would have "made" it.

However it can be that the current members of the group doesn't specialize in making UB's. Therefore they cannot make a good looking one and they ask someone who can. Like if the members are best at making Signatures, intros, 3D art and so on.

Quote:(08-08-2013, 01:02 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2013, 12:59 PM)Shinrei Wrote:

Quote: (08-08-2013, 12:05 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

You have a point but, I was not addressing the issue in a mandatory approach. It was merely a suggestion from my part.

I know that and I agree with you. I just think its blind and stupid to view a subject from only one view, which is why I tend to try and look at it from different type of views. Honestly I personally think that everyone should do that, but if people do that and still don't point it out or if they don't do it at all, I cannot say. However, I like to point out different views so people get more to think on that just one view. Which is why I made that post, seeing as a few people had commented on that view and not looked at the others.

Quote:(08-08-2013, 12:05 PM)Evangelist Wrote:

Think of this as our first recruitment thread :3
Also exiled doesn't specialize in userbars and sly's computer is busted as of right now. Oh and me? I do VFX.

Is anyone not interested in 20$? We haven't had a single good entry. :/

What we've got so far:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

[/hide]

I can do this. I need as much info as you guys can give me though. Even the smallest details are good.

Quote:(08-09-2013, 12:30 AM)Nam Duong Wrote:

I can do this. I need as much info as you guys can give me though. Even the smallest details are good.
We aren't looking for people to follow orders from a request were looking for people with creativity and are willing to take the initiative.

Quote:(08-09-2013, 01:20 AM)Nam Duong Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2013, 12:32 AM)SFX Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2013, 12:30 AM)Nam Duong Wrote:

We aren't looking for people to follow orders from a request were looking for people with creativity and are willing to take the initiative.

You know, it's difficult to take initiative if my only info is that you're a graphics group, and that you want forest green.
You obviously didn't read the full op then.

Quote:(08-09-2013, 01:21 AM)SFX Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2013, 01:20 AM)Nam Duong Wrote:

Quote: (08-09-2013, 12:32 AM)SFX Wrote:

You know, it's difficult to take initiative if my only info is that you're a graphics group, and that you want forest green.
You obviously didn't read the full op then.

I did, don't make assumptions please. 3 details isn't enough. I know you're looking for creativity, but you're barely giving any information that will be useful in the long run. I can go ahead and make my own UB as how I see fit, but you have a chance of not liking it. Just because you said to be creative, we also need to know what your tastes are and what you would look in for a ub.