Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 477 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
Making A Giftcard Generator - Any Requests?

Hi bro I'm new on programming world what the first language you advice me to learn it first <3

Quote:(12-18-2019, 01:51 PM)Mrrobot1208 Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Hi bro I'm new on programming world what the first language you advice me to learn it first <3

I would begin with a high-level language. Python would be a great start. The syntax is really simple, there are many applications for Python, and the language is still receiving updates. I'm not saying you have to learn something simple before you learn something hard, it's just my recommendation. I tried learning C++ before any other language. I looked at it and thought it was impossible. But after learning something easy, the complex stuff became simple as well.

I think you are right men anyway thank you for the advice

Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.

Quote:(01-09-2020, 09:01 PM)critikal17 Wrote:

Wanted to see how this project is coming along. Personally I probably wouldn't use it but development always interests me. If you're not working on this any more, I'd be happy to take a crack at something like this.

You could go ahead and try something like this yourself. Unfortunately I don't have the time to code as of late. I was trying to code it in Python because of its networking capabilities, but I had to go quite slow since I had never used Python before.

Quote:(01-10-2020, 12:55 AM)Drako Wrote:

Quote: (01-09-2020, 09:01 PM)critikal17 Wrote:

You could go ahead and try something like this yourself. Unfortunately I don't have the time to code as of late. I was trying to code it in Python because of its networking capabilities, but I had to go quite slow since I had never used Python before.

Cool, I have a lot of free time on my hands until my classes start again. I'll take a crack at it and let you know how it goes.

Made this simple random code generator, it works based on the Regular Expression(Regex) pattern you feed to it.

#!/usr/bin/python
from xeger import Xeger
import itertools
x = Xeger(limit=10)
for i in itertools.repeat(None, 100):
print(x.xeger("RegexHere")+",")

how would this generator work would you have to run the key through a checker

Quote:(09-13-2020, 04:34 PM)lilacula Wrote:

how would this generator work would you have to run the key through a checker

I would have to run it through a checker provided by the company who created the giftcards. I'm not entirely sure how I'll get it done. But I did revisit this thread a few days ago and realized I could start up this project again.

I have the generation down, but automating checking the keys might be a bit challenging.