Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 239 Vote(s) - 3.7 Average
Making a glitchy "gifed" up signature.

Quote:(02-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

<Photoshop>

Nice, thanks for clarifying

Quote:(02-06-2014, 08:59 PM)Satan Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

For people with Photoshop, adapted to the program.

[Image: scklex0.png]

Start with your text on background.

[Image: 9ZpFRoI.png]

Duplicate the text twice, keep them in the same position.

[Image: 2fbVxI0.png]

Turn on animation if you haven't already.

[Image: BKa0sUw.png]

Create 18 frames, 0.1 seconds apart.

Take your duplicated text layer, mess it up in a similar fashion, then duplicate that text twice, which should give you layers like similar:

[Image: 9ZpFRoI.png]

Make your layer order like that.

After you have the layers set up, change the color of your two duplicated glitched text to #830071 (Purple Color) and #258200 (Green Color).

Optionally, add an "Inner Glow" color effect with the same colors to get it to look like my example.

[Image: TyOwwcR.gif]

For the first 17 frames of your animation, have only your TEXT layer visible. Click the 18th layer, make the other layers visible, and hide your TEXT layer.

[Image: DtQybbn.png]

Go to File - > Save For Web and Devices.

Upload to your preferred host, and you have yourself the same effect, but done with Photoshop.

[Image: 4bqCZpe.gif]

Hope you don't mind Duubz. All credits to you lol.

It's cool. :tongue: Thanks. I don't have photo shop so I only know the paint.NET version.