Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 403 Vote(s) - 3.52 Average
#MalwareSec - Ensure Your PC/Laptop Is Virus Free

[To see links please register here]

In the name of #MalwareSec, I will be assisting members who may have computer infections, have computer infections or just want to make sure everything is running okay. You can also click the above image for more information.

This will be a free service done over Team Viewer to give back to Creative Gaming, so all you need to do is post your details below for me to contact you and we'll work something out. Please use the forum though, it makes things a little easier for everyone involved.

What I Can Help With:

I can help members with anything from hints and tips to keep them safe from infection, to removing a virus permanently from their system. If you need anything at all related to computers, an infection or just a question, please ask and I'll be able to help you.

My Schedule:
Please be aware of my schedule, as it is a little hectic. If I book you in for a time that I can check your computer/laptop then please stick by it. It makes it easier for myself, yourself and others.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Help Form

Example:
Name: Sirius
Time Zone: GMT, London time.
How I Can Help: Something Isn't Right.
Describe Your Issue: My computer isn't running as fast as it should.
Best Time To Contact: Monday mornings, I'm off then.

Use This One:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Thanks to all, and hopefully I'll see you soon.