Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 718 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Manga thrill?

I personally have never read one, but a good friend of mine in high school always had this sense of urgency to catch up with them. Is the thrill just impatience towards the upcoming anime or is it something else? I never quite understood it and he never really gave me a proper answer when I'd ask

Quote:(09-24-2017, 04:28 AM)OhCanada Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I personally have never read one, but a good friend of mine in high school always had this sense of urgency to catch up with them. Is the thrill just impatience towards the upcoming anime or is it something else? I never quite understood it and he never really gave me a proper answer when I'd ask

Were they someone who only read the manga of shows they watch or? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by thrill? So, I'll just assume it's the excitement of new volumes of manga.

There's a couple manga I really love because the art is simply stunning. But I tend to watch anime more than read manga. Mostly because I hate reading on a screen, and I can't afford to go out buying all the physical books that I want. Mostly, I enjoy following the story line. Especially if a show I liked has been stopped and the manga continues. It's a way for me to get more out of it. Also, it's kinda interesting to see how the anime adopts the drawn style of the manga.
Some, are simply terrible though. You just need to find something that works for you. It's the same as reading books, you're either into it, or your not. If you are, you'll feel that thrill.

Quote:(09-29-2017, 10:16 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2017, 04:28 AM)OhCanada Wrote:

Were they someone who only read the manga of shows they watch or? I'm not entirely sure what you mean by thrill? So, I'll just assume it's the excitement of new volumes of manga.

There's a couple manga I really love because the art is simply stunning. But I tend to watch anime more than read manga. Mostly because I hate reading on a screen, and I can't afford to go out buying all the physical books that I want. Mostly, I enjoy following the story line. Especially if a show I liked has been stopped and the manga continues. It's a way for me to get more out of it. Also, it's kinda interesting to see how the anime adopts the drawn style of the manga.
Some, are simply terrible though. You just need to find something that works for you. It's the same as reading books, you're either into it, or your not. If you are, you'll feel that thrill.

Just of the shows they watched. Just pure excitement I guess.

Back long ago I loved and anticipated every arrival of Shonen Jump, it was one of the few luxury items I had as a kid, my dad had a friend who got stuff imported, so I was able to save up and buy my Dragon Ball,Dragon Ball Z, Gundam and other titles,toys,mangas,kits. I wish I still have some of that old stuff, not due to any of it being of any value but looking back to how hard my little ass worked to get silly stuff imported from Japan when I could have been spending my money elsewhere.

Quote:(09-30-2017, 03:07 AM)OhCanada Wrote:

Quote: (09-29-2017, 10:16 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-24-2017, 04:28 AM)OhCanada Wrote:

Oh, so perhaps they just liked finding out more after the show ended? It's like being given the plot secrets after your fave show got cancelled

First time i hear about that maga

Quote:(10-01-2017, 11:43 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (09-30-2017, 03:07 AM)OhCanada Wrote:

Quote: (09-29-2017, 10:16 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Oh, so perhaps they just liked finding out more after the show ended? It's like being given the plot secrets after your fave show got cancelled :wink:

Yeah, that may be it

I'm a heavy reader of Manga, Light Novels, And such and the sensation or -Thrill- of manga is mostly from the updates "- The excitement of a new chapter-" Or the excitement manga can give you such as a battle heavy manga makes you want to fight if done correctally and vice verca.

Quote:(10-16-2017, 02:20 AM)Syniquity Wrote:

I'm a heavy reader of Manga, Light Novels, And such and the sensation or -Thrill- of manga is mostly from the updates "- The excitement of a new chapter-" Or the excitement manga can give you such as a battle heavy manga makes you want to fight if done correctally and vice verca.

Similar to me when waiting on new episodes in general, I feel ya, if I was big on reading that type of material, I'd prob do so too