Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 675 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
Mass Shootings in U.S. Over 4th of July Weekend

Quote:(07-07-2021, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (07-07-2021, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 07:28 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

It's weird, as Oni said, how these mass shootings seem to occur where laws are stricter too. I wonder why that's the case?
Unfortunately, laws don't prevent anyone who's determined to get a gun from an underground source and go on a shooting spree.

Agreed. If making murder illegal didn't work, why would making guns illegal? The other thing to consider is, even if you were to remove all of America's guns... other methods would be used.

There's always ways to get what you want. Still desperately sad either way.

Another example:

21 year sentence. He gets a Playstation, TV, and he's not dropping the soap.

Quote:(07-07-2021, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Agreed. If making murder illegal didn't work, why would making guns illegal? The other thing to consider is, even if you were to remove all of America's guns... other methods would be used.

Exactly right.

Gun laws serve as a deterrent and certainly control firearm availability and distribution, but It's not a prevention.

Quote:(07-08-2021, 04:07 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2021, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2021, 04:19 AM)mothered Wrote:

Unfortunately, laws don't prevent anyone who's determined to get a gun from an underground source and go on a shooting spree.

Another example:

21 year sentence. He gets a Playstation, TV, and he's not dropping the soap.

Good example. On the topic of vans, I've also seen people use vehicles - vans particularly - to ram into as many people as they can as an act of terror. There's always more tools in the shed. You get to choose which one might be used against you.

Quote: (07-08-2021, 04:05 AM)mothered Wrote:

Quote: (07-07-2021, 08:29 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Exactly right.

Gun laws serve as a deterrent and certainly control firearm availability and distribution, but It's not a prevention.

This is true. Unfortunately, even if America completely stopped producing guns and banned the lot, there's still so many guns on it's land that they'd never be able to control the black market for it.

I think its disgusting. the only thing that awaits us is destitution, death, and demise. there is no future.

Quote:(07-09-2021, 10:21 PM)d4ggm4sk Wrote:

I think its disgusting. the only thing that awaits us is destitution, death, and demise.
That's what happens when there's minimal control over the possession of firearms.

Quote:(07-06-2021, 07:13 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 07:09 PM)postjobs Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 06:33 AM)Feat Wrote:

As someone who lived in NYC for over 19 years, I can definitely tell you it might be a good baseline; the gun crime around this time of year always spikes and the 4th of July(if you don't know what you're doing/where to be) then it can definitely be a dangerous holiday.

I am moving near manhattan, I hope the neighbourhood there is fine.

To be honest, even "nice" areas can have crime. I used to live in a pretty wealthy/posh area at Uni, and then some kid got stabbed on my street over apparently £20 of weed. You just never know for sure. You're always going to find more crime in big cities/urban areas, though.
Thats very unfortunate, but I wouldnt use UK as an example either when you are not allowed to carry more then a loud alarm for protection. Crazies go crazy because they are allowed to with no real consequence.

I agree. It's weird, as Oni said, how these mass shootings seem to occur where laws are stricter too. I wonder why that's the case?
Because strict gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens.. and dont stop the criminals not following the gun laws..

Quote:(07-10-2021, 09:07 PM)demonboy Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 07:13 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (07-06-2021, 07:09 PM)postjobs Wrote:

I am moving near manhattan, I hope the neighbourhood there is fine.

To be honest, even "nice" areas can have crime. I used to live in a pretty wealthy/posh area at Uni, and then some kid got stabbed on my street over apparently £20 of weed. You just never know for sure. You're always going to find more crime in big cities/urban areas, though.
Thats very unfortunate, but I wouldnt use UK as an example either when you are not allowed to carry more then a loud alarm for protection. Crazies go crazy because they are allowed to with no real consequence.

I agree. It's weird, as Oni said, how these mass shootings seem to occur where laws are stricter too. I wonder why that's the case?
Because strict gun laws only hurt law abiding citizens.. and dont stop the criminals not following the gun laws..

I get why you say that. However, we have significantly less homicide that the states. So I'd argue, it's a fair comparison. In a place where fewer people are killed on the streets, even in "nice" places, horrible shit can still happen. The attacker and victim knew each other. In this particular incidence, I don't think a weapon would have saved any lives (where it probably would save lives in a mass shooting event). The attackers were found and I believe are now in prison, so I'd argue there were solid consequences in this instance. We're not lawless and crazy without guns, despite what US media says about London xD

I agree though. I was pretty pissed off to find out pepper spray is illegal and considered a "weapon".