Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 426 Vote(s) - 3.41 Average
Mecha Hacker Userbar Prototype

Here's the MHUP. I'm still working on it, just wanted to show a wip. It's suppose to appeal to a hacking/cracking group or something along the lines of computing. Looks flat so far, going to add texture and other shiz soon. Basically bare bones right now.

[Image: 9vWC4NA.png]

Looks like it has a lot of potential. Nice start

No idea why you keep saying it's just the start, got loads to add etc I think it looks awesome as it is :biggrin: Nice work

Quote:(10-17-2016, 09:27 PM)Chucky. Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

No idea why you keep saying it's just the start, got loads to add etc I think it looks awesome as it is :biggrin: Nice work

Thanks! It just needs a spit shine I guess, make it a bit cleaner and choose better colors.

That honestly, is one of the best userbars I've seen.

Quote:(10-18-2016, 04:47 PM)Zodiac Wrote:

Really :O ?

The concept behind the userbar was to make like, something energized. Have a source to be powered up ("M" in the middle) to be the focal point of the ub. I attempted this a long time ago, you've probably seen it. It was with the orb in the middle and electricity around the ub's sides. On this ub, I have circuits on the sides and power lines connected to the "M". Behind the ub you can see 1's and 0's.

Quote:(10-18-2016, 05:39 PM)Theós Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2016, 04:47 PM)Zodiac Wrote:

Really :O ?

The concept behind the userbar was to make like, something energized. Have a source to be powered up ("M" in the middle) to be the focal point of the ub. I attempted this a long time ago, you've probably seen it. It was with the orb in the middle and electricity around the ub's sides. On this ub, I have circuits on the sides and power lines connected to the "M". Behind the ub you can see 1's and 0's.

Definitely is the best. It's brilliant. Great job on it.

You should turn this into a gif and make it visually charge the M.

Quote:(10-18-2016, 06:34 PM)Silence Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2016, 06:16 PM)Theós Wrote:

Quote: (10-18-2016, 06:06 PM)Silence Wrote:

TELL ME WHY THAT WAS MY FIRST GOAL...

After finishing the ub I wanted to animate the ub so that it glows and glitches. I exported the animation to seperate png files. No matter which online png to gif site I use, it always fucks it up. And and only a few support transparency. I Tried importing the animation to photoshopx but it can't handle so many images. It's less than 200 frames too :sad:

I have it animated and everything, I just need to convert the png files to gif :/

I used Sony Vegas for the effects and exported to seperate png frames.

None of those work, they distort the png files and create wierd arrifacts

Quote:(10-18-2016, 06:06 PM)Silence Wrote:

TELL ME WHY THAT WAS MY FIRST GOAL...

After finishing the ub I wanted to animate the ub so that it glows and glitches. I exported the animation to seperate png files. No matter which online png to gif site I use, it always fucks it up. And and only a few support transparency. I Tried importing the animation to photoshopx but it can't handle so many images. It's less than 200 frames too :sad:

I have it animated and everything, I just need to convert the png files to gif :/

I used Sony Vegas for the effects and exported to seperate png frames.