Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 894 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Message "flutter run: No connected devices"

I am trying to create a sample application with Flutter (fresh installation). [Android Studio][1] is also installed (fresh installation).

Here is the output of `flutter run`

flutter run
No connected devices.

The output of `flutter doctor`:

```lang-none
Doctor summary (to see all details, run flutter doctor -v):
[✓] Flutter (Channel beta, v0.1.5, on Linux, locale en_US.UTF-8)
[✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK 27.0.3)
[✓] Android Studio (version 3.0)
[!] VS Code (version 1.20.1)
[!] Connected devices
! No devices available

! Doctor found issues in 2 categories.
```

Is there a solution to this problem?

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

One option that I haven't see mentioned so far is that (for my setup) the Developer Option 'Select USB Configuration' must be set to MTP (Media Transfer Protocol).

It basically needs a device "connected" to your development machine. If you're using a simulator/emulator running on the machine it should automatically be recognised as a connected device. Another way is to connect a physical device and the setup process varies slightly for Android and iOS devices.

If the emulator is running and is not being detected by the `flutter` and `adb devices` then try connecting it manually by using the following command

> `abd connect 127.0.0.1:62001`

If it fails to connect, try again. The following message should appear

> connected to 127.0.0.1:62001

Then try `flutter doctor` or `adb devices` to make sure it has been connected successfully.

1. Please check if you have two Android versions installed, if yes uninstall it as two versions can’t run at the same time.
2. Also, you may try to set android-sdk in the flutter config where you can deploy directly to devices from Android Studio

If there is a problem with **ADB Interface** driver:

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

Try to find an appropriate driver on manufacturer's web-site. For Intel read this [Installing the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) USB Driver on a Windows Computer](

[To see links please register here]

).

[1]:

If you are using mobile,

- Turn on your developer options.

- Turn on USB debugging option

I tried a lot of the recommended steps listed here but the only thing it helps me was this:

*File -> Settings -> Language & Support -> Dart* -->

**Activate the checkbox** "Enable Dart support for the project ..."

[![enter image description here][1]][1]

[1]:

If your device was already connected successfully, and just suddenly stopped being recognized by `flutter devices` (and Android Studio for that matter), this worked for me:

- Turn `USB debugging` **OFF**
- Turn `USB debugging` *back* **ON**

Yup. This worked. For me.

This works for me:
>Go to Settings > Developer options > Disable USB debugging > Re-enable USB debugging