Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 894 Vote(s) - 3.48 Average
Message "flutter run: No connected devices"

I encountered the same problem as you did. It turns out that your device is not connected with your computer.

Note:

- If you are using [Xcode][1], if both your computer and the device are using the same **Wi-Fi** [AP][2], you don't have to connect the device with the computer.
- For Android, or iOS running under terminal command, if you are using command line to run this, you have to make sure they are connected via **cables**. Sharing the same Wi-Fi AP does not work. **Make sure your device is really connected.**
- Make sure you **allowed USB Debugging** on your Android device.

If this still does not work, try to fire the below command, where you can get richer information and details:

flutter run --verbose

[1]:

[To see links please register here]

[2]:

There should be at least one device/*simulator* connected to run [Flutter][1] applications.

Also make sure the USB debugging is enabled in developer settings.

[1]:

I ran mine with [Genymotion][1], probably the best for Flutter.

Setting up is less painful, but make sure setting ADB under:

[![Enter image description here][2]][2]

***Your Andouird SDK path***

Mine is *C:\Users\user\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk*.

[1]:

[2]:

I am facing the same issue with Flutter. But I found another way to work, i.e.,

1. First run Android Emulator
2. Then go to your Flutter Console
3. Run the command `flutter doctor`, anf check whether your emulator is showing under connected devices tag, e.g.,

[![Enter image description here][1]][1]

4. Now move to your Flutter project path via the Flutter console. E.g., for me it is `D:\FlutterWorkspace\flutter_demo`

5. Then run the `flutter run` command. E.g.,

[![Enter image description here][2]][2]

Wait for few moments. You will see your app running in the Android Emulator.

[![Enter image description here][3]][3]

[1]:

[2]:

[3]:

For Windows users,

Set the environment variable `PATH` for the Flutter SDK (**...\flutter_windows_v0.2.8-beta.zip\flutter\bin**)

[No device connect][1]

For more information, you can check blog post *[Flutter - How to install Flutter in Android Studio][2]*

**Here is the information from the mentioned page:**

Add Flutter to the Windows environment variable `PATH`:

1. Navigate in to the Flutter SDK folder.
2. Go inside the *bin* folder and copy the directory path (in your case `C:\Flutter\bin`)
3. Go to “Control Panel > User Accounts > User Accounts > Change my environment variables”
4. Under “User variables”, select the `PATH` variable and click <kbd>Edit</kbd>.
5. Put C:\Flutter\bin and apply.

Same as the Flutter environment, we have to set the Android SDK path if it is on custom location.

1. Navigate into the Android SDK folder.
2. Copy the directory path (in your case `..AndroidStudioSDK\sdk`)
3. Go to *Control Panel** → *User Accounts* → *User Accounts* → *Change my environment variables*
4. Under “User variables” select the `PATH` variable and click <kbd>Edit</kbd>.
5. Enter `..AndroidStudioSDK\sdk` with `ANDROID_HOME` and apply.

Tips:

If you facing the following issue,

1.[✗] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices
✗ Unable to locate Android SDK.
Install Android Studio from

On the first launch, it will assist you in installing the Android SDK components.
(or visit

for detailed instructions).

If Android SDK has been installed to a custom location, set $ANDROID_HOME to that location.

You can resolve it with the following command.

```flutter config --android-sdk <android-sdk-location>```
OR
```flutter config --android-sdk "android-sdk-location"```

2. Error: Unknown argument --licenses

You can resolve it with the following command.

```flutter -v doctor --android-licenses```

Now, pick the emulator you want to use and click the green arrow to run the project. So, here default screen that is already designed.

[1]:

[2]:

I solved the AVD problem with Flutter using the Flutter console.

Step 1:

```lang-none
C: \ Users \ valer> flutter emulators
6 available emulators:

3.2_QVGA_ADP2_API_22 _-_ Lollipop • 3.2in QVGA (ADP2) • Generic • 3.2 QVGA (ADP2) API 22 - Lollipop
Android_ARMv7a
Android_Accelerated_x86
Nexus S API Google Nexus S API 23
Nexus_S_API_25_1080x1920_Nougart_7.1.1_ • pixel • Google • Nexus S API 25 1080x1920 (Nougart 7.1.1)
Pixel_API_28 • pixel • Google • Pixel API 28
```

To run an emulator, run `flutter emulators --launch <emulator id>`.

Step 2:

```lang-none
C: \ Users \ valer> flutter emulators --launch Pixel_API_28
```

If you have

- Downloaded the Flutter SDK
- Connected your mobile device and enabled the developer option on the mobile and allowed USB debugging.

And if you are still getting "No device connected" then I think you should install the ADB driver.

It worked for me!!

[Click here to download][1]

[1]:

I had the same problems while I was debugging with a local Flutter engine. In such case, if you have set environment variable `FLUTTER_ENGINE`, you should unset it and restart you IDE.

The actual answer did not work for me.

But setting `ANDROID_HOME` in your `~/.bash_profile` file, logging out, and then logging in, makes it work!

This may be an Android Studio issue since it is not setting this environment variable for the open projects.

**For Windows users,**

The solution for me was **running Android Studio as administrator**