Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 391 Vote(s) - 3.69 Average
Milion trees planted breaks world record

I find this pretty cool, what do you think?
Are we on the verge of saving the planet fianlly?

[To see links please register here]

Ive read about this really makes me have a lot of respect for the Indians thanks India very cool!

I doubt the numbers, but it is a good campaign nonetheless.
And also the media is very much controlled by the state fairly similar to US, looking at the instability inside the country from a few news stories, i can understand why this story would get international media outlet coverage because money talks.

thats great to hear atleast something positive in the news

Protecting our environment Is paramount.

I think others should follow suit.

You really have to help nature if not in a long time we will die a small fire money is not eaten we often forget his and it's sad we continue to destroy everything for money animals are better than us in some case

Please go to this link for help nature :

a million trees is something, but not close to enough considering 80,000 acres, or around 8,000,000 trees disappear each day

I have quite a lot of fruit trees in my house

Replace that 'trees' with 'fields of hemp', and I believe we're on a path to saving the trees we have left.

Quote:(02-20-2019, 05:37 PM)rickto Wrote:

I find this pretty cool, what do you think?
Are we on the verge of saving the planet fianlly?

this is kind atleast not all forgot about nature getting caught up into what's not talking about nature enough