Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Most addicting mobile games?

What mobile games have you guys play that are just addictive?
Mine would have to be

[To see links please register here]

Or

Also clash of clans but every one knows that game.

If you're into rhythm games, Deemo and Ctyus are really fun ones to play. They make you wait like, 30-60 seconds for each song if you don' t buy it though.

As far as addicting goes, I really enjoy hill climber or whatever it's called.

Here's a list of appstore games I play:
-Smash Hit (Played)
-Flappy Nyan (Played)
-Darklings (Played)
-Bouncing Slime (Played)
-Smash Bandits Racing
-Candy Crush
-Sonic Dash
-Subway Surfers (Played)

I would recommend any of these. I haven't played all of them, but they seemed to be popular on the appstore.

I remember back when I first got an iPod when I was like 12, I was super addicted to Angry Birds and NFS..Like I stayed up until 5 am when I had to be awake at 7 for school, just to play them more in bed. Lately I don't really play much games though, besides Temple Run. I'm determined to beat my sister's high score of slightly over 9 Million, my highest is currently around 1 Million. It's quite an addictive game in my opinion, but Temple Run 2 is awful, so if you get one, stick with the original.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 04:00 AM)Customer Wrote:

As far as addicting goes, I really enjoy hill climber or whatever it's called.

Here's a list of appstore games I play:
-Smash Hit (Played)
-Flappy Nyan (Played)
-Darklings (Played)
-Bouncing Slime (Played)
-Smash Bandits Racing
-Candy Crush
-Sonic Dash
-Subway Surfers (Played)

I would recommend any of these. I haven't played all of them, but they seemed to be popular on the appstore.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 04:15 AM)Uzinero Wrote:

I remember back when I first got an iPod when I was like 12, I was super addicted to Angry Birds and NFS..Like I stayed up until 5 am when I had to be awake at 7 for school, just to play them more in bed. Lately I don't really play much games though, besides Temple Run. I'm determined to beat my sister's high score of slightly over 9 Million, my highest is currently around 1 Million. It's quite an addictive game in my opinion, but Temple Run 2 is awful, so if you get one, stick with the original.

Smash hit is a fun game. I say this while reading the games comments, "Visually appealing and easy concept. After playing this game for five minutes, I decided to take the action to the streets. F*** the police. I do what I want. Vandalism is a release. F*** your windows and cars. My balls have touched everything in this town-- even your wife.".

I remember when everyone's phone had temple run. People would ask to use my phone just to play temple run. It was a fun game but, it got a little out of hand.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 10:26 PM)Diego Wrote:

Smash hit is a fun game. I say this while reading the games comments, "Visually appealing and easy concept. After playing this game for five minutes, I decided to take the action to the streets. F*** the police. I do what I want. Vandalism is a release. F*** your windows and cars. My balls have touched everything in this town-- even your wife.".

I remember when everyone's phone had temple run. People would ask to use my phone just to play temple run. It was a fun game but, it got a little out of hand.

Temple run was amazing. I remember there was that score glitch for the tutorial.

Quote:(03-21-2014, 10:53 PM)Customer Wrote:

Temple run was amazing. I remember there was that score glitch for the tutorial.

Haha yeah i remember too! The double swipe on the turn part! XD

The sims and Clash of clan they are very addictive

I recommend Jet Pack Joyride and Fruit Ninja, both are made by the dudes over at Half Brick studios. I love both of those games, very addictive.

I used to play cash grab mobile TCG games, and was completely addicted to them. I played a certain game called Fantasica, and while I never actually spent money on it, I did dedicate more than a year's worth of time to it. It paid off in the end though, because I did manage to get about $200+ after quitting recently.

Last time I heard, they were making 8* cards' clothes out of strings, swimsuits and convenient censoring. This game was for all ages, by the way.