Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 374 Vote(s) - 3.53 Average
Most addicting mobile games?

The miniclip pool and miniclip soccer are really fun.

I play Piano Tiles all the time and I am actually hella good at it. And like a lot of people, I am addicted to Clash of Clans and Supercell's other game Boom Beach.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:01 AM)Atmosphere Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I play Piano Tiles all the time and I am actually hella good at it. And like a lot of people, I am addicted to Clash of Clans and Supercell's other game Boom Beach.

Aw darn, I got excited and thought you meant

As a side note, I'm back to playing Fantasica again, sadly.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 05:01 AM)Atmosphere Wrote:

What clan you in? Maybe i could join?

Quote:(06-24-2014, 06:42 AM)Diego Wrote:

What clan you in? Maybe i could join?

elixerthief. You have to have 1000+ to be added into the Clan though.

A new game was recently introduced for Android and iPhone called "Rival Knights"

It's a free jousting game with over 500+ jousts for campaign, and they have multiplayer.

The graphics are also phenomenal if you have a phone that can run it really well.

Quote:(06-24-2014, 08:05 PM)Vipr Wrote:

A new game was recently introduced for Android and iPhone called "Rival Knights"

It's a free jousting game with over 500+ jousts for campaign, and they have multiplayer.

The graphics are also phenomenal if you have a phone that can run it really well.

Just downloaded it its really fun. I just have no idea how the multiplayer works. Also can i joust you because i'd destroy you :p

Quote:(06-25-2014, 04:30 PM)Vipr Wrote:

I doubt you'll destroy me :wink: Idk if you can joust friends though.

You're a lucky man. Haha, fun game. I was playing all knight.

Quote:(06-25-2014, 04:18 AM)Diego Wrote:

Just downloaded it its really fun. I just have no idea how the multiplayer works. Also can i joust you because i'd destroy you :p

I doubt you'll destroy me :wink: Idk if you can joust friends though.