Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 377 Vote(s) - 3.56 Average
Move Hustlers Threads/Posts?

If you haven't seen the following thread, read it:

[To see links please register here]

After @"Silence" mentioned that we archived the group's section, I'm considering moving applicable threads/posts from the subforum to their respective sections (i.e. Social Engineering). Vote in the poll to decide what we do. Whether we leave them in the Archives or not doesn't matter to me. Be advised many of the methods are copy/paste, saturated, or not validated as working.

Methods weren't so qualitative in my opinion to be moved, just simple complain for product > receive refund.

Two or three were decent.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:16 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Methods weren't so qualitative in my opinion to be moved, just simple complain for product > receive refund.

Not to mention, very little actually involved social engineering.

A lot of them were basically:
1. "Email and complain that something is wrong with product (i.e. tasted bad/broken)."
2. "Receive replacement/refund."

I have voted for Yes.
There were some nice companies that are really fun to social engineer, I've forgot their names and they had actually quite cool products so I would like to check out the companies.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 07:19 PM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (05-03-2017, 07:16 PM)Zajbu Wrote:

Not to mention, very little actually involved social engineering.

A lot of them were basically:
1. "Email and complain that something is wrong with product (i.e. tasted bad/broken)."
2. "Receive replacement/refund."

Which isn't really a "method"

I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

Quote:(05-03-2017, 08:07 PM)Prince. Wrote:

I am not sure what happened between you guys, however, the threads should not be moved as they were only exclusive within the group.

Correct, thank you.

Agreed.

I agree with you, but dont get me wrong, I voted yes, as @noob willingly broke the rule, and was forewarned, and it should be apart of the punishment.

Member of the group here (I was auto added as soon as I joined)

Methods are mostly known anyway tbh. The only one I did not know was pavlock and its just some generic shit. I was trying a method that envolved decompiling the android app , reversing there sync process when u set a new device up and then creating a fake device linked to a account by simulating that process.

I never thought to just try saying my shit was broken. Lol.