Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 471 Vote(s) - 3.43 Average
Mr. Robot Discussion Thread [SPOILERS]

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Axari Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

Quote: (08-06-2016, 12:00 AM)Oni Wrote:

I heard from 1-2 others it was a bit skiddy. Do you have any examples of where it isn't, since you've consistently suggested otherwise?

It's a fucking TV show, you have to give them a break. Just watch the show. You'll understand. It's not as bad as you've heard. It's not bad at all, honestly.

I'm not really suggesting it is, although I did find it odd 1-2 people said it was. I wouldn't watch it if it's NCIS-level, though.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:00 AM)Oni Wrote:

I heard from 1-2 others it was a bit skiddy. Do you have any examples of where it isn't, since you've consistently suggested otherwise?

It's a fucking TV show, you have to give them a break. Just watch the show. You'll understand. It's not as bad as you've heard. It's not bad at all, honestly.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:08 AM)Oni Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2016, 12:05 AM)Axari Wrote:

I'm not really suggesting it is, although I did find it odd 1-2 people said it was. I wouldn't watch it if it's NCIS-level, though.

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

It's actually really technically informed. They hired a fucking room full of consultants.

Quote:(08-05-2016, 10:47 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:31 PM)Axari Wrote:

Season 2 has much longer episodes and the plot progresses much quicker and with greater detail. You will love it.

My full time job finishes next week. I have soooo much to catch up on.

By next week you'll have 6 episodes of season 2 to watch and possibly a full rewatch of season 1 for good measure :wink:

Plenty then? xD I've got to move countries so I'm not sure how busy I'll be. I might be able to join in on streams if I catch up though.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:44 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:47 PM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:35 PM)Jiggly Wrote:

My full time job finishes next week. I have soooo much to catch up on.

By next week you'll have 6 episodes of season 2 to watch and possibly a full rewatch of season 1 for good measure :wink:

Plenty then? xD I've got to move countries so I'm not sure how busy I'll be. I might be able to join in on streams if I catch up though.

Let me know where you're at and we'll coordinate the streams accordingly.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:47 AM)Axari Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2016, 12:44 AM)Jiggly Wrote:

Quote: (08-05-2016, 10:47 PM)Axari Wrote:

Let me know where you're at and we'll coordinate the streams accordingly.

Woohoo! Thanks, remind me closer to the time!

Quote:(08-06-2016, 12:08 AM)Oni Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

By skiddy I think these guys might mean that skids watch the show...But that has no correlation to a show being good or not. Not even the definition of skid. But, I mean, skids might take the show too seriously

Skid 1
like, dude, we have to start a revolution.
Skid 2
*dons Anon mask* Ok sec lemme open Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Might be one of my favorite scenes, minor spoilers.

The technical part of the show really isn't bad, but I stopped watching after the 2nd episodes because the way Elliot looks and speaks all the time is just fucking annoying as balls.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 02:04 AM)insidious15 Wrote:

Quote: (08-06-2016, 12:08 AM)Oni Wrote:

Hidden Content
You must

or

to view this content.

By skiddy I think these guys might mean that skids watch the show...But that has no correlation to a show being good or not. Not even the definition of skid. But, I mean, skids might take the show too seriously

Skid 1
like, dude, we have to start a revolution.
Skid 2
*dons Anon mask* Ok sec lemme open Low Orbit Ion Cannon

Might be one of my favorite scenes, minor spoilers.

Hah, that analogy made me laugh.

Quote:(08-06-2016, 04:37 AM)meow Wrote:

The technical part of the show really isn't bad, but I stopped watching after the 2nd episodes because the way Elliot looks and speaks all the time is just fucking annoying as balls.

I kind of forced myself through the first season, but I have learned to love Elliot's monotonous personality.