Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 705 Vote(s) - 3.51 Average
My AliExpress Dropshipping Journey

After several months of hard work, I have finally launched my first AliExpress dropshipping store -

[To see links please register here]

The site was developed from scratch (including the theme and special ecommerce plugin that allows searching and importing products directly from AliExpress through your WP admin panel automatically).

Based on experience of other successful dropshipping projetcs I decided:
- take a narrow niche;
- select only most popular products in this niche;
- import products with wholesale price not more than $20;
- increase prices at about twice the standard cost;
- sell products with free worldwide shipping option only;

Another feature of this site is that the plugin imports only products that participate in AliExpress affiliate program. So, if I get any order I will be able to purchase necessary item on AliExpress using my affiliate link to get additional 5%-50% commission.

The site still needs some improvements but I am going to start marketing it very soon and I will be glad to share my experience with you here.

All The Best MY friend ..

PMed one more site for you and it gives 3% discount for drop shippers.

I don't know what plugin your are using and do it supports this site or not.
But, Given this info, If Useful use it or leave.

Nice site op! One advice, be careful with aliexpress products because sometimes they are a bit different than advertised, mainly clothes sizes and colors, always check feedback of the product! Rinse and repeat and im pretty sure you will have success with those sites!

Good Luck Yaros

Nice looking site, well done!!

Great initiative! I too am starting some projects similar to this. The best of luck to you!

Quote:(07-23-2015 07:35 AM)komas Wrote:

Nice site op! One advice, be careful with aliexpress products because sometimes they are a bit different than advertised, mainly clothes sizes and colors, always check feedback of the product! Rinse and repeat and im pretty sure you will have success with those sites!

Thanks! You are absolutely right. I check all products and suppliers very carefully and I am sure it is one of the keys to success.

i just start aliexpress affiliate last week and just spreading my affiliate link everywhere that i can and already earn $38.46, think bout build ali affiliate site but didnt has specific niche ☺

question bout aliexpress, on my income report, my order quantity is 43 and total amount is $978.72 and earning is $38.46 is it really worth doing it? actually this is my first affiliate project. i got amazon affiliate account but never use it.

Quote:(07-23-2015 05:38 PM)freelander Wrote:

i just start aliexpress affiliate last week and just spreading my affiliate link everywhere that i can and already earn $38.46, think bout build ali affiliate site but didnt has specific niche ☺

question bout aliexpress, on my income report, my order quantity is 43 and total amount is $978.72 and earning is $38.46 is it really worth doing it? actually this is my first affiliate project. i got amazon affiliate account but never use it.

That's a good start for beginning. I recommend that you build some affiliate sites as well. PM me and I will send you some Guides and give discount on AliPlugin if you need it.

let say if i build a affiliate site do i need to do seo for the site? im not so good with seo and i dont want to invest with seo services that no guarantee roi for my aff site.

Can you guide me with your Guides and Discounted Plugin ..

Quote:(07-23-2015 08:03 PM)Yaros Wrote:

Quote: (07-23-2015 05:38 PM)freelander Wrote:

That's a good start for beginning. I recommend that you build some affiliate sites as well. PM me and I will send you some Guides and give discount on AliPlugin if you need it.