Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 626 Vote(s) - 3.58 Average
My Python Thread

Im gonna use this thread for my python progress... and share it, if thats okay with you all. I seen a link in the forums here to a website that is free for lesson in code and started that... I was using code academy but wasnt rather excited about using it, this new site is different and has me glued in.

Ive already had a few problems and had to google and search outside of my own thinking cap... I dont consider this cheating because Im learning... :tongue: but even in the quiz, I felt like man, I really just didnt grasp the first section of the course. Given time and posting some problems here, I hope that is okay, and I can gather further understanding by the help of the community. :smile:

Soure:

[To see links please register here]

this is where Im taking my lessons.

Best of luck to you, and dont worry, if you do not understand something then google is your friend.

Good luck on your adventure. :smile: You have to be out of your comfort zone to learn. That way, you'll gain the experience.

If you'd like a friendly instructor whom once upon a time was a real help to me is TheNewBoston on Youtube.

Have a look and see if you're interested in his way of teaching and his methods

Quote:(05-19-2017, 09:54 PM)Imagined Self Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

I but even in the quiz, I felt like man, I really just didnt grasp the first section of the course.

If you have a "genuine" Interest In learning It, you will do just that.

Be patient and If need be, go over It 50 times until you get It right and don't try and move to another section until you "fully understand" the previous one. Be sure to practice each and every day. The more Issues you come across and the more times you solve them, will only make you a better programmer.

Thanks for all the support guys and gals! :smile: I really appreciate it! I must admit, I admire google... their capability, but I hate using it. and for comfort zones... yea man, i hear you loud and clear. the best way to learn a spoken language is to technically submerse ones self into the culture and live there, everyday, the struggle entails the lesson which provides insight and you learn. Its not easy for me given I am really slow a Mathematics. Though what I understand Im proficient or at least capable of understanding complex mathematics. Thanks Zajbu, I will check his page out :smile: I definitely learn better hands on, in an environment I can carry out a dialogue... I ask questions, and I tend to seek understanding of higher complexities in order to understand the supportive underlying construct. So in a study of months and months or years of a subject, I will often receive one day, randomly, this AH HAA moment and it ALL connects. IDK what that says or means but it makes learning new complex things, difficult to say the least. Watching other people do, and say as they do, why they do, its really good for me. Videos or a leaning shoulder works best to get things started. Then I can take on from there. Yea, Mothered, I agree... Thanks for the reminder. I have my bookmarks and browser set to encourage me. been at it for a few weeks now, with exception to sololearn website. Which Im eating up right now. but Im going over the first section again before I move on.