Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 311 Vote(s) - 3.63 Average
My Team Logo

I've recently been playing the game Dota 2 started to try and get into the competitive side of the game. We needed a team logo to display in the game so I had the chance to design one for my team, Defy All Odds. Here it is:

[Image: 4dcOjnu.png]

What do you guys think? Any ideas on improvements for it?

The logo looks really nice you did a great job, no complaints from my end. It kind of reminds me of Optic Gaming's logo a bit.

Looks good. The texture is a little weird and maybe the lighting to.

That looks pretty cool :smile: I really like the colours used and I like the grungy feel of it as well. Some of the borders look a bit choppy though, maybe could use some blurring?

Nicely done, I very much like the detail you put into this.

Quote:(02-12-2013, 05:07 PM)Valentino Wrote:

[To see links please register here]

That looks pretty cool :smile: I really like the colours used and I like the grungy feel of it as well. Some of the borders look a bit choppy though, maybe could use some blurring?

Yea, I'm not sure why it came out all choppy. I used the pen tool to draw out the shapes and simple stroke to make the borders. Anyways this logo was used at a smaller size so this wasn't really a problem as it wasn't visible in the final product. :2-Bigsmile-20px:

It likes noce, but if you would've never told me that it said "odds" I don't think I would've figured it out.