Create an account

Very important

• To access the important data of the forums, you must be active in each forum and especially in the leaks and database leaks section, send data and after sending the data and activity, data and important content will be opened and visible for you.
  • You will only see chat messages from people who are at or below your level.
  • More than 500,000 database leaks and millions of account leaks are waiting for you, so access and view with more activity.
  • Many important data are inactive and inaccessible for you, so open them with activity. (This will be done automatically)

Thread Rating:
  • 368 Vote(s) - 3.49 Average
My first post :) Hi everyone! I need a bit of help

Thanks for reviewing my post.

I'm still learning about this forum, I used to spend alot of time on Blackhatworld forums.....and it's hard to find kind folk who a willing who share their expertise :smile:.

I bought a package off some ass on another forum (maybe I'm the ass ultimately lol). It's a spotify re seller website package.....has discord web hooks, shoppy site etc.

I purchased this in haste, but felt if anything, an awesome learning opportunity as I am new to the website, making money with website paradigm. I make a little income on a Gaming Youtube channel (if you interested to have a look and share suggestions let me know and I'll share the link....I don't wanna spam). I also did some extremely successful drop shipping project, kinda greyhat. But I had to give it up for a bit, as Amazon kept suspending me due to velocity (too many sales, too little customer feedback).
May also be willing to share this method, for another income making method.

My question is once I get the spotify website up and running, where do I get the accounts to resell, the guy i bought it off offers the service....but i don't trust him. anyway.

Does anyone have any experience with this? Also (not sure if it would be any value) but I would be more than willing to GIVE the same package I paid $70 to your for free.....to any of you (as a thanks for a hopefully warm welcome to the forums).

Again , great to be here and if anyone needs anything I'm always happy to help. I know ALOT about little, but a little about ALOT haha. But I am addicted to learning.

-- Also I don't want to cross any lines or break any rules....but if anyone needs any software, I have a superior collection (example...Adobe Master Collection all working) plus much more. I'm not sure if you cool cats share software to help each others endeavors.

Warm Regards,

Nobledroid